• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. LumiNyte

Mobile Cloud

Well... I had a cloud saved character in my iPad and I wanted to transfer it to my iPhone which I'm pretty sure shares the same iCloud and Game Center account. But when I tried to transfer it to the iPhone, there weren't any characters in my Cloud save...
  2. LumiNyte

party rockers in the hou(Party rock anthem chain)

se tonight
  3. LumiNyte

Serious Let's help each other.

Hey. I wanted to bring this up as I don't think that we speak of mental health enough. It's something that needs to be spread awareness of.We're all human, we're all on this same site and we should get along better.No one deserves to suffer alone. This thread is for us to connect more and help...
  4. LumiNyte

If the above profile pic was a countryball.Which country would be it.

I'll start:Sovereign Military order of Malta(does not exist)
  5. LumiNyte

BASAP(again)

BE AS SARCASTIC AS POSSIBLE AGAIN.LET'S START AGAIN: What do you think of Terraria
  6. LumiNyte

Humorous Weird things that your pets do

Title says it. My cat likes high places. One time he got on our food cupboard. Another time he got on the furnace. Another time he got on the fridge. Another time he got on the beverages cupboard(which is in the living room for some reason). And 2 days ago he went on the plates cupboard which...
  7. LumiNyte

Casual Where have you went

8. LumiNyte

YIAY Forum edition

SIAY has failed(the photos got deleted) so Time for YIAY the recycled one not daily tho srry Question:Can you explain Minecraft in 4 words
  9. LumiNyte

Serious What are some Vaccinations we need before going to Botswana

What are some Vaccinations we need before going to Botswana other than Ebola and Aids?I think Botswana is the best country to go in Africa.I need a source that I can Trust
  10. LumiNyte

SIAY 1

WARNING THIS IS A JOKE It looks like Fnaf Fanart so lets get rid of it(I am just lazy lol) It needs to be LIT Is it a little hot in here Next ep describe Minecraft in 4 Words
  11. LumiNyte

this guy is corrupting terraria

No TerrariaAwesomeParodys please The whole AwesomeParodys Thing is cringy
  12. LumiNyte

Casual how to install Ubuntu?

I installed Ubuntu on My USB what do I do now? EDIT:I ASKED MY LINUX USER FRIEND AND HE SOLVED THE PROBLEM
  13. LumiNyte

PS4 Error code when I try to launch the demo

help Error code:ce-34878-0
  14. LumiNyte

Casual Which is better to buy

A Samsung Tablet to replace my iPad(I hate apple) An XBox 1 S(I prefer XBox over PS Cuz Kinect)
  15. LumiNyte

Smeasterday I Asked You [Introduction]

Smeasterday I Asked you(SIAY) is a series that I totally did not copy from JacksFilms Basically, I ask you something and you give a humorous answer or I will ask you should I fix something For the first EP, I will fix ur avatars in a humorous way "Leave your answers in the replies...
  16. LumiNyte

Serious ouch:(

My wrist bones just got broken 3 days ago It is better now at least I can write things on a keyboard
  17. LumiNyte

Serious Is Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 Worth it

I currently Use iPad Air 2 I want a better camera and an AMOLED Display Is it worth it? (answer quick ples)
  18. LumiNyte

I am living in a country in Europe but not in EU are memes banned for me too?

Title says it:naughty:
  19. LumiNyte

Mobile Controls for Surface(P.S This is my birthday)

I think there should be enabling touch controls on the PC for Surface users P.S Today is my birthday:indifferent: and no I don't own a surface I said this for Surface users
  20. LumiNyte

BE AS SARCASTIC AS POSSIBLE[INTRODUCTION]

What is Be As Sarcastic As Possible? A game series that I ask you a question and you answer it Sarcastically. Tell me if this will be counted as against the rules.:redmunch:
Top Bottom