• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. quixoticstargazer

tModLoader TerraGuardians - Terrarian Companions

Actually I've been playing solo mostly, and I remember your note about this not working in multiplayer, but I remember the few times I played with people where that spawning thing happened. ...And I just noticed we can rename the guardians. That's cool.
  2. quixoticstargazer

I see you've got it uploaded to tModLoader now. Nice. Hopefully more people will notice it and give it a try. The command selection feels better now. I was accidentally making Rococo use a healing potion when I called him come to my position. Thought in my head: Is there any way to make having...
  3. quixoticstargazer

tModLoader Corru Crim NPCs

I like these two NPCs, but they look a little jittery in their walk cycles, like there's an incorrectly-placed animation frame, or maybe frames are being used like 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 1 2 and repeating. Counted about 14 frames on a sprite sheet. The things they do when gesturing to...
  4. quixoticstargazer

I've been showing the guardians to some people in Discord and just now...

I've been showing the guardians to some people in Discord and just now... https://i.imgur.com/49hl502.png
  5. quixoticstargazer

tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

I've skimmed over the thread pages and looked at every screenshot I could spot, and there's one thing missing that'd be fun to see. Seasonal decor. Halloween, Easter, Valentine's Day, Christmas, etc. ...but mostly Halloween. There's Jack-o'-lanterns and a few weapons, but paintings and a...
  6. quixoticstargazer

The potion animation definitely needs to stay, yes, it's awesome, and about the invisible villager bit, that's actually kind of similar to what was done for when we hire the Weapon Master in Thorium as a minion, except in his case, he remains visible, so there's two of him. Your method feels...
  7. quixoticstargazer

tModLoader Apacchii's Classes mod

Personally I'm just happy as long as mods remain functional, even if they receive no new content for extended periods. Thanks for creating this, Apacchii.
  8. quixoticstargazer

Oh. Thought I was on to something, but alright. Does Rococo have conditions? He didn't appear as soon as I began, because I added the mod after character and map creation. Restarted since I wasn't that far along anyway. I see Rococo spawns at the start like the guide, and he's surprisingly...
  9. quixoticstargazer

Personally I'd add a bit more eye detail, though there's only so much space to work with, and pictures I looked up of a tanuki and a raccoon didn't really have much to their eyes other than brown. Other than that, this is coming along nicely. Looking forward to what other guardians come out...
  10. quixoticstargazer

tModLoader Saschahis NPC Control Mod

Actually I was wondering if I could still use a net to catch critters that have been made invincible, but it looks like there's no issue. Bunnies, frogs and other things die so easily, making it hard to gather.
  11. quixoticstargazer

tModLoader Saschahis NPC Control Mod

I saw this on the mod browser. Full control of every individual NPC's status is awesome. I made a big living tree for a dryad to live in, with an opening to place an eternia crystal stand, but Betsy flew up and slaughtered her once. This'll be a nice way to stop that so the tree doesn't need to...
  12. quixoticstargazer

I was hoping to see something like this! I love the idea of N Terraria's Npplayers, being able to make one of our other characters an AI teammate, and kind of hope a version of it comes to us someday, but I use a lot of tModLoader stuff and don't want to abandon it. For something simple, a...
  13. quixoticstargazer

And I just found your YouTube channel, but the night music's not there. Good other stuff though.

And I just found your YouTube channel, but the night music's not there. Good other stuff though.
  14. quixoticstargazer

I saw a mod called Succubi's Wrath, but read that Hax4Ever's not working on it anymore. I really...

I saw a mod called Succubi's Wrath, but read that Hax4Ever's not working on it anymore. I really liked its music though, and saw you're credited as the maker of it. Is there anywhere we can go to listen to that stuff?
  15. quixoticstargazer

I do believe I found a tModLoader thing with your name on it. If that's really yours, it's a...

I do believe I found a tModLoader thing with your name on it. If that's really yours, it's a nice start.
Top Bottom