• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. NKSHV

Mod suggestion: increase item by stats using it

like the "learn by doing mod" just damage enemies with weapon and it will have additional damage, speed, size, etc. use drill and it will become bigger and faster take damage with armor and get additional defence etc. additional stats should be subtle like in learn by doing
  2. NKSHV

tModLoader output tModLoader per-mod RAM usage?

I use a lot of heavy mods and obviously have out of memory. Being able to see how much RAM everything loaded consumes would be very convenient for managing a lot of mods
  3. NKSHV

tModLoader how to make enemy npc to target and attack other enemy npc?

I feel like it should be easy to do (just change npc's target and mak it dealing damage to other npcs). However I didn't find any AI type of modding tutorials for tModLoader. My idea is to be able to catch any enemy npc and use it in fights with other enemy npc's (aka pokemon mod). This also...
  4. NKSHV

Worlds connected to each other - travel from the edge of the world to the edge of another world

Suggestion: If player reaches the left edge of the world, new world is created and player is warped to the right edge of the new world (same for right edge). That should be a very simple but yet very effective way to increase world size and diversity. So there is a "mother" world, which was...
  5. NKSHV

Autosave frequency setting

My suggestion is simple, make it possible to do autosave from every 30 seconds to every 30 minutes. It will "fix" terraria for broken PCs, for heavily modded terraria lovers, for those who want to know how frequently do their terraria autosave.
Top Bottom