• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. D

Switch Magic Lantern won't summon on equip

Found the "Magic Lantern" item for the first time by chance. Bought it, and equipped it as my pet. Nothing came up. I tried above ground and a few other things but no dice. It will still summon when I use it in my inventory but it is just too shy when I equip it. Nothing game breaking but...
  2. D

Switch Game freezes occassionally + World not loading fix?

I bought Terraria on my Switch recently and quickly logged over 20 hours into a new world and in that time I noticed that when I jumped or had several enemies on screen that the game would freeze for roughly 5-10 seconds before continuing. Are there performance tweaks coming up to smooth the...
Top Bottom