• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. qwerty3.14

Merge thrower weapons with melee instead of ranged.

This is something I've had on my mind for quite a while. In case you haven't heard thrower weapons are going to be merged with the ranger class in 1.4. I Generally feel it would make more sense to put them in the melee class. There are a lot of reasons I feel this way. A big one is that there...
  2. qwerty3.14

My suggestion for rebalncing prehardmode armors

Discussing the effects of armors in other threads got me thinking about how I would balance things. These are my suggestions for the pre hardmode armors. Meteor armor: -Reduce the defense on each piece by 1 (set will go from 16->13 defense) -reduce magic damage on each piece from 7% to 4% (set...
  3. qwerty3.14

tModLoader Qwerty's Bosses and Items

This is a general content mod I made. I want to focus on unique and interesting content over making a lot, or having some long progression system. I'm not that good of a spriter so here I'll give thanks to the spriters who helped! -Havoc -Liquidated Assets -SUS -Darkpuppey -FazerGamer...
  4. qwerty3.14

tModLoader Qwerty's Random Content Mod

I decided to make a new forum page please use this one instead I got some comments about making the mod's homepage being a forum post. Which is why I wanted to redo the forum page. https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/qwertys-bosses-and-items.84040/ This mod adds whatever I feel like...
Top Bottom