Search results

1. darthmorf

Issues with sections of the official Terraria wiki

Thanks for the report! I'll make sure to pass this along :)
  2. darthmorf

Terraria does actually support XP *technically* but I don't think I expected people to actually...

Terraria does actually support XP *technically* but I don't think I expected people to actually make use of that lol
  3. darthmorf

PC Help please

Hi there - a couple of questions. What version of the game (e.g. 1.4.3.6 on Steam) are you running to try and open these worlds and are you running Windows XP!?
  4. darthmorf

Haha, thank you! There are a few more I have that aren't in the banner sadly. Though mine was...

Haha, thank you! There are a few more I have that aren't in the banner sadly. Though mine was custom, there is a tool that lets you make your own if you don't know already: Terraria Logo Maker
  5. darthmorf

Flicker when hovering on signs (60+ FPS / Frame-skip off)

Sadly Terraria doesn't really support framerates higher that 60Hz - the only fix is to limit your monitor's refresh rate to something less than or equal to 60.
  6. darthmorf

Egg!

Egg!
  7. darthmorf

Resolved Need help with tModLoader staff

Please be patient, I'm sure some of them will come online soon.
  8. darthmorf

HDR dosent work with shading correctly

Unfortunatley Terraria doesn't really support high end monitors like yours properly - high resolutions and framerates often lead to strange GUI issues, and as far as I know there is absolutley zero HDR support. Sadly I don't think there are any plans to change this either.
  9. darthmorf

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

It was pretty much the result of the huge amount of changes needed for 1.4 coinciding with the dev team's general personal situations changing meaning we had less time to work on the mod. We'd also been working on the project for around 6 years, and had ideas for new projects we wanted to work...
  10. darthmorf

PC How to Create a Public Server

There is a pretty informative guide on the Terraria Wiki: Guide:Setting up a Terraria server - The Official Terraria Wiki
  11. darthmorf

New Official Terraria Wiki Launches Today!

As far as I know, there isn't a wiki specifically for tModloader as in of itself it has no content. There are a couple of specific mod wikis on the new wiki.gg platform though: Official Calamity Mod Wiki Official Thorium Mod Wiki
  12. darthmorf

Hello I'm new here!

Hey there @half_the_husky - welcome to the forums! Just a quick note, if possible we prefer it when people don't post multiple times in a row in the same thread like this. Best practice is to use the edit button if you have more to add! You can also press the "quote" button, type your response...
  13. darthmorf

How to install tModloader 1.4

As of the start of April, there's now a stable version of tModloader 1.4. It's still in alpha, so caution is needed but it should be reasonably reliable. This is taken from the tModloader discord #announcements channel (Discord - A New Way to Chat with Friends & Communities):
  14. darthmorf

+1 Moderator comment = +1 difficulty to my master mode world

Not using NPCs would be tricky
  15. darthmorf

Oh man that'd be awesome!

Oh man that'd be awesome!
  16. darthmorf

Ban Hammer? Nah, Ban Sword!

Ban Hammer? Nah, Ban Sword!
  17. darthmorf

Thank you so much to ReLogic for sending me this! [MEDIA]

Thank you so much to ReLogic for sending me this!
  18. darthmorf

Terraria old version on mobile

Hi, I'm afraid there's no way to play old versions of Terraria mobile at the moment.
  19. darthmorf

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

Hey - just wanted to make sure that you're aware that this post is four years old at this point.
Top Bottom