• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. ThatNS

^^

^^
  2. ThatNS

tModLoader Searching for Spriters/Coders

i am currently having a terraria pause but if i wanna start modding again i can inform you:cool:
  3. ThatNS

tModLoader Bismuth Mod 1.0.2 [Released WIP]

The sprites are AMAZING
  4. ThatNS

tModLoader Crinkle Mod

Can you show us some sprites ?
  5. ThatNS

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

The new bosses are looking pretty „FRESCH“ :D
  6. ThatNS

tModLoader Pentacore Mod - 5 ores, 4 bosses, 2 minibiomes and more!

This mod is probably dead:confused:
  7. ThatNS

tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

The Links are not working for me ;(
  8. ThatNS

tModLoader Decimation Mod

The Dracula sprites looks EXTREMELY cool :passionate:
  9. ThatNS

how can i create an custom ore ?

look at the title
  10. ThatNS

tAPI W1K's Sizable Variety Package

yeeeeeees finally
  11. ThatNS

i can sprite but i can't really code
  12. ThatNS

Hey guys, i'm searching for Coders and Spriters for my mod. (Thread here : http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/votaria-a-community-mod.46417/ ) You can also post Ideas for new Content under the mod thread. :rslime:
  13. ThatNS

tModLoader Votaria a Community Mod

Hey Guys, My name is ThatNS and i have an Idea for a great Mod: You can post Sprites, coded Items/Npcs and Ideas under this Thread and then i will add them to the Mod.:D I am also going to sprite/code some new Items/Npcs for the Mod. Hope you'll enjoy my Mod-Idea;).
  14. ThatNS

tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

Me too :D
  15. ThatNS

tModLoader Negadium - Mharadium & Negativity

I can't wait to play terraria with this mod,tremor, thorium, ersion, zoaklen, other mods which aren't released yet like spirit or gyrolite and other mods, which were originally standalone / for tapi like omnir's nostalgia mod, ulterraria:D. (Sorry for my bad english, i'm from germany )
  16. ThatNS

tModLoader Reborn 1.3

Hey Guys, You all should know the Reborn mod for an old Version of Terraria, with some coders and spriters i want to convert the old Reborn mod to the tmodloader. I'm not verry good in coding but i'm good in spriting. :D
  17. ThatNS

tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

Can't wait to play 1.3 with tremor, thorium and nostalgia :D
  18. ThatNS

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Can you please port this epic mod to the tmodloader, that will be Awesome ;)
Top Bottom