I know you're not really active here anymore, but I don't know where else I'd ask
What exactly is the story behind your Askevalda EP? Is it something I could find somewhere? I've suddenly regained curiosity about it after relistening to your music.
Also, have you stopped composing music...
Actually one of the devs reached out to me on it and said they fixed players phasing through the floor. I then updated Crouch Crawl and Roll so they could selectively disable crouching on their end; like when the player is transformed into the robot.
Now, we just wait until Calamity updates.
Alright, here's the update for the April Fools AI
- Added mod config to enable/disable each AI replacement
- When angered, overhauled critters now become a chaotic neutral party that attack both enemies and town npcs alike
- Overhauled Jellyfish now produce light and are affected by...
I kinda already made the config in the time between posting my message and reading yours today. I just haven't updated since the passive AI override needs work.
Unless for some bizarre reason Thorium and Ancients Awakened uses one of the overridden vanilla AIs for their bosses, you should be...
I've never worked with config files before and I wasn't planning on updating my April Fools mod. It's fully intended to be a hilarious nightmarish experience, especially with the ones you want to disable. I would not recommend subjecting your friend to it if they don't know what they're getting...
- Added Lord's Flame, a second reward from the Imp Lord's Quest
- Fixed Gust Amulet granting immunity to fire blocks
- Fixed Roc Wings behavior with Enchanted Grabby Swingy Hook
- Increased amount of icicles made by Frozen Orb
- Increased damage growth of Scroll of Water
- Added Empty Heart, an accessory that reduces your life to 1 for those of you mad enough to do a no-hit playthrough. It also increases all damage by 20% to make up for using an accessory slot. It's made with 2 deathweeds and a heart lantern at a demon altar.
- Fixed Havel's...