• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. LumiNyte

I know a month has passed but I talked with him a week ago and he said that he only mined the...

I know a month has passed but I talked with him a week ago and he said that he only mined the half of it.
  2. LumiNyte

Make an edit of the above poster's username

Storm Diver_103 (also Lum1Day is a perfect name and it will be my discord username now)
  3. LumiNyte

Type Above Username With Your Eyes Closed

Kşbg Cictoe
  4. LumiNyte

Make an edit of the above poster's username

TheKrustOfSkeletron (no numbers please)
  5. LumiNyte

Which games have you always wanted to play but you can’t because (reasons)

hmm... Well do you know how expensive 100 dollars are in Turkey
  6. LumiNyte

Ask A Stupid Question...

Oh ok Can you ask questions?(Or don't, I am gonna do homework now.)
  7. LumiNyte

Ask A Stupid Question...

No, I am an attack helicopter. Why am I browsing on the forums while I have to do homework?
  8. LumiNyte

Ask A Stupid Question...

Because I am the second person Why did I get called gay for making eye contact with a male?
  9. LumiNyte

Ask A Stupid Question...

Why didn't you ask a question? Why didn't UltiDaniel ask a question?
  10. LumiNyte

CTRL V

11. LumiNyte

Ask A Stupid Question...

Because it doesn't have an a. Which bounty hunter do you prefer? Jango Fett or Boba Fett?
  12. LumiNyte

Which games have you always wanted to play but you can’t because (reasons)

All Mario games, because I don't have any Nintendo Console Minecraft because Turkish economy is too :red:ed up for me to afford it
  13. LumiNyte

Yeah, he also won't mine the surface. And I doubt he will actually mine out the entire jungle.

Yeah, he also won't mine the surface. And I doubt he will actually mine out the entire jungle.
  14. LumiNyte

He will first find the bulb and not mine it i guess.

He will first find the bulb and not mine it i guess.
  15. LumiNyte

Nope, I am pretty sure Kirby did along with Waluigi

Nope, I am pretty sure Kirby did along with Waluigi
  16. LumiNyte

yeah

yeah
  17. LumiNyte

My friend said that he was gonna mine the entire jungle to make an arena for Plantera, what a...

My friend said that he was gonna mine the entire jungle to make an arena for Plantera, what a mad lad...
Top Bottom