• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. xXCrypticNightXx

Xbox One [1.3.4] Logic Gate Corruption

I'm happy to inform you that this is working fine in the PC version (1.3.5.3) with no issues at all. Must be something with the rendering or mechanical side of the Xbox's engine. Already know from experience it does not like logic systems. Thanks for the share however! I been looking for one of...
  2. xXCrypticNightXx

PC An 1-Byte Inferred Data Transmitter & Receiver

This project is mostly pointless as wires are much faster at sending information across a far distances, but I wanted to experiment with how IR technology transmits binary wirelessly over far distances. This simple build will send up to 120 Bytes of information across 673 a minute. This is the...
  3. xXCrypticNightXx

PC Real working battleship minigame with logic gates!

This is a minigame of Batteship I been building for two weeks now. This game is exact to the originals as possible. Due to the release of logic gates in terraria 1.3, it's now possible to "Fit" this game within terrarias world sizes. That is with a bunch of junction boxes :) Unfortunately...
  4. xXCrypticNightXx

Worlds first to beat terraria with thrower class!

Day #267 of hoping they do not remove the thrower class in v1.4.
  5. xXCrypticNightXx

PC Worlds First Genuine Broken Copper Shortsword vs Expert Moonlord (Zero-Assist)

Hello! This is a world first "Legit" 100% completed copper shortsword VS expert moonlord. The whole battle took over 19 hours to complete! The raw video file for this was over 144 GB in SSD space. The other videos I have seen on the web where either cheated at some point in the run or used...
  6. xXCrypticNightXx

PC [Guide] Block All Moon Lord's Attacks

Very first projectile exploiter I have seen in a WHILE. Great work.
  7. xXCrypticNightXx

PC Fastest Slime Farm To Date?!?!

Thanks for the info. I will use this in my new farm!
  8. xXCrypticNightXx

Yeah I have tried this and they continued to burn. This concept was my original idea before that happened lol. Guess to compete I will have to up my design. Pretty sure this design I made is about equal statistically but I will have to make your to completely test it.
  9. xXCrypticNightXx

I like the idea of this. Do not know how you are getting the slime not to burn in this method? This would be something nice to expand off if possible (Apparently it is).
  10. xXCrypticNightXx

Unfortunately I thought about doing it this method, however slime's rarity tier makes it so it burns in lava. The point of this build is to gather slime, So I had to improvise on a teleport system.
  11. xXCrypticNightXx

Did the Devs ever state there old ones army event was "Unfarmable" or of such?

lol! Yeah the gemspark walls (Or any player background walls) are to keep outside mobs such as harpies away!
  12. xXCrypticNightXx

Yes, And that was not only patched but also semi afk. Nebula will need rearmed over time. My design requires zero player involvement throughout the event.
  13. xXCrypticNightXx

Heya! Today I decided to share with you guys one of my slime farms I put together. Only worked on it for about an hour but I think its worth sharing in this condition. I know you are thinking its pretty pointless (And it is) but it can also be used to farm staffs. I have not seen something like...
  14. xXCrypticNightXx

Mappies was Semi-AFK and needed player involvement to complete it. His method was quickly patched too.
  15. xXCrypticNightXx

I was asking because I recently broke a world record and made the event 100% AFK. Just was wondering if I could state anything related to it about the Devs.
  16. xXCrypticNightXx

Yes I remember something along those lines. Anywhere you know this was said?
Top Bottom