• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. xXCrypticNightXx

PC An 1-Byte Inferred Data Transmitter & Receiver

This project is mostly pointless as wires are much faster at sending information across a far distances, but I wanted to experiment with how IR technology transmits binary wirelessly over far distances. This simple build will send up to 120 Bytes of information across 673 a minute. This is the...
  2. xXCrypticNightXx

PC Real working battleship minigame with logic gates!

This is a minigame of Batteship I been building for two weeks now. This game is exact to the originals as possible. Due to the release of logic gates in terraria 1.3, it's now possible to "Fit" this game within terrarias world sizes. That is with a bunch of junction boxes :) Unfortunately...
  3. xXCrypticNightXx

PC Worlds First Genuine Broken Copper Shortsword vs Expert Moonlord (Zero-Assist)

Hello! This is a world first "Legit" 100% completed copper shortsword VS expert moonlord. The whole battle took over 19 hours to complete! The raw video file for this was over 144 GB in SSD space. The other videos I have seen on the web where either cheated at some point in the run or used...
  4. xXCrypticNightXx

PC Fastest Slime Farm To Date?!?!

Heya! Today I decided to share with you guys one of my slime farms I put together. Only worked on it for about an hour but I think its worth sharing in this condition. I know you are thinking its pretty pointless (And it is) but it can also be used to farm staffs. I have not seen something like...
  5. xXCrypticNightXx

Did the Devs ever state there old ones army event was "Unfarmable" or of such?

Hello, I swore long ago that I saw an official post weather that be from discord, reddit, twitter, or here, that the new event (old ones army) was to be non-farmable (Something along those lines). I know the event has MANY anticheats built in so I was just curious as its been bugging me. Any...
  6. xXCrypticNightXx

Tool Install Any TModLoader Version From CMD

Hello Everyone! Recently after seeing a few of my friends struggling (Some how lol) to install TModLoader, I decided to make a batch script that automatically downloads, extracts, and installs any version of the mod loader right from a command prompt! All downloads are read/extracted straight...
  7. xXCrypticNightXx

PC Planting 20,000,000 Trees, How I Saved My Terraria World!

As MrBeast started, There has been a goal to plant 20,000,000 trees from the Arbor Day Foundation where they are doing a tree planting charity for TeamTrees. Personally I have seen SO MANY people on youtube make videos how they planted "1 Million Trees In Minecraft!!!! #TeamTrees"... So I...
  8. xXCrypticNightXx

I just beat Terraria in only 11 achievements. New WR?!

Hello! I officially just finished the game in 11 achievements! If you want to challenge yourself's before 1.4 drops, give it a shot for yourself! It's defiantly a fun and worth while challenge. Use family sharing to get a new Terraria for free. Here is a highlight video for my run! If you...
  9. xXCrypticNightXx

PC So is it basically confirmed now that thrower is removed 1.4?

Hello! Cryptic here, So from the the wiki is saying about upcoming features/leaks, looks like it was mentioned that thrower class will now be part of the ranger class once again? This is horrible knews! Thrower is the one underappreciated class due to its absurd power in pre-hardmode and its...
  10. xXCrypticNightXx

Worlds first to beat terraria with thrower class!

Hello fellow terrarians! I just finished my 16 hour stream where I took on the challenge of defeating the game start to finishing with a 100% pure thrower class. This entire stream can be watched on youtube at this link here: Playlist The entire fight took over 4 hours using over 30 stacks of...
  11. xXCrypticNightXx

[Showcase] The fastest possible heart generator (statue farm)

I have created the fasted possible HPR (Heart production rate) by statues in Terraria based on math and timing circuits. Statue Conditions: 5 max statues per line (Because of rule #4) Has a cool-down period of ten seconds 10 hearts on the map at once Statues can only summon 3 hearts if...
  12. xXCrypticNightXx

PC Who wants to join me in worlds first thrower class game completion?

There are five classes in the game. Melee, Ranger, Magic, Summoner, and Thrower. All of these classes have endgame support except for thrower. Thrower class dies off right after wall of flesh. The goal is to use a pre-hardmode class and beat the game with it. Not too hard right? lol I have been...
  13. xXCrypticNightXx

PC Help with tshock.... //setwire

Hello! I'm using the plugin world edit, and can not for the life of me figure out //setwire I'm trying to remove all wire1-4. The command (I thought) was //setwire on yellow to place yellow wire. I have also tried //setwire yellow on, //setwire wire4 on, exc Not sure if //setwire is broken...
  14. xXCrypticNightXx

PC [Solved] Looking to make 5 teleportrs connect to main via 1 switch.

Hello! I have made a build that has a starting area, Instead of forcing players into a box to teleport, I wish to have the "Floor" act as form of teleporting when a switch is used. I have tried using logic senors to attempt to tell what teleporter to activate for the switch (As seen bellow) The...
  15. xXCrypticNightXx

What code language is terraria save's in?

Super off topic and random post I know, however I'm trying to seek a possible way to repair files and maybe create a program to piece parts around. I can't for the life of me figure out what language the actual player saves are saved as. I do know for a fact terraria is made in C# in the XNA...
Top Bottom