• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. sharkman0101

One-shots the Flying Dutchman

One-shots the Flying Dutchman
  2. sharkman0101

- Now drops in pre-hardmode

- Now drops in pre-hardmode
  3. sharkman0101

Does this consume the trident, or is it an alternative firing mode with the right click? The...

Does this consume the trident, or is it an alternative firing mode with the right click? The pseudo-Daybreak Titanium Trident is also interesting
  4. sharkman0101

Yeah, it's even heavier than gold.

Yeah, it's even heavier than gold.
  5. sharkman0101

You'd have to consume the lead for it to start having major effects. However, it's possible that...

You'd have to consume the lead for it to start having major effects. However, it's possible that having the armor on might make some lead particles accidentally enter wounds or even orifices.
  6. sharkman0101

Terraria uses C#.

Terraria uses C#.
  7. sharkman0101

Can they stack?

Can they stack?
  8. sharkman0101

I can already imagine a playthrough using the Anchor with the Honey Comb subsidiary accessories

I can already imagine a playthrough using the Anchor with the Honey Comb subsidiary accessories
  9. sharkman0101

Same for me, but instead of snow, we got excessive rain that caused floods.

Same for me, but instead of snow, we got excessive rain that caused floods.
  10. sharkman0101

Make Ore Swords fire a Sword Beam when close to full health

While Melee is a class that is intended to get up close and personal, it doesn't really work since you put yourself in much more danger just to get DPS that is outclassed by much safer options. Nothing is stopping you from wearing melee armor while picking up a gun and taking out your foe from a...
  11. sharkman0101

I smell Anchor buff

I smell Anchor buff
  12. sharkman0101

Absolutely legendary

Absolutely legendary
  13. sharkman0101

There's no other reason for it to have arms than to now possess a gun

There's no other reason for it to have arms than to now possess a gun
  14. sharkman0101

It checks out; the message is professional enough to have a semicolon.

It checks out; the message is professional enough to have a semicolon.
  15. sharkman0101

This is what Terrarians see in the jungle

This is what Terrarians see in the jungle
  16. sharkman0101

sharkman0101 Ω

sharkman0101 Ω
  17. sharkman0101

[IMG]

18. sharkman0101

I never really found Derplings to be that much of a nuisance to deal with

I never really found Derplings to be that much of a nuisance to deal with
  19. sharkman0101

I'm trying to download the latest version of Tmodloader, but the file is being a piece of crap...

I'm trying to download the latest version of Tmodloader, but the file is being a piece of crap and stops downloading 850 kilobytes in. I don't know if the issue is GitHub or something to do with my computer, but my internet can download anything else just fine, and I don't have any firewall or...
  20. sharkman0101

PC A Very Simple Alternative to Current Stat Increases in Master Mode

4x is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much. To put it into perspective, all of Moon Lord's attacks will do at least 240 damage. That'd only leave room for ~3 shots (including end-game defense!) or the player will be defeated. This can be applied to pretty much most other enemies in the game. I just can't...
Top Bottom