Search results

1. AlexTheKoalefant

Short Story The Myrir Helbrines

“The time for a new world is upon us! Damn the Helbrines! Praise the devil!”-The Unknown Presence Since the night of a horrible medication experiment gone wrong, the city of Myrir undergoes a time of fear and bloodshed. I once was afraid of the Duke Fishron, but nothing could compare to what...
  2. AlexTheKoalefant

Short Story The Pebble by Myrir Creek

If you ought to ask me a question regarding something I desired, I'd say I would love to have the one pebble by Myrir Creek. Such a thing I love since I was a little boy. As I grew older, stronger and wiser, I always liked how that one little stone stayed put all the years. As my homeland grew...
  3. AlexTheKoalefant

PS4 So about online after 1.3?

Hey guys... so... What is the deal with random people coming into our world(s)? They come in and act like total bullies and reap us of our belongings. My good friend just lost all his work which took him awhile to get and now he cant get it back. Please do him a favor (and all who are also...
  4. AlexTheKoalefant

PS4 Solar Enemy Kills: Crash

I am not sure why, but when a solar alien/martian (specifically the centipede thing or whatever it is) kills me, my game crashes. It’s happened twice with this enemy. Now it’s happened with ANOTHER enemy. It’s honestly really hard to enjoy this new update, but i know it will be fixed!
  5. AlexTheKoalefant

Story The four heroes

Terraria Times EXTRA! EXTRA! EXTRA! Moon Lord extinguished from the galaxy! Four heroes, four professional traits, quadruple the power! Read all about it! Our land has been corrupted by the Corruptors and the eerie Crimsonians; all seemed lost. To think that defeating the great Duke would help...
  6. AlexTheKoalefant

Story The Origin

“Shut up” I said. “Just gather the stuff and let’s go”. This day was just like all the others; trotting through the land while holding baskets filled with strawberries. “Ya know, I wish you wasn’t so mean to me-I have feelings too” the little boy said. I looked at him and rolled my eyes in...
  7. AlexTheKoalefant

Short Story Scales and Snouts

The worst thing about this is that it’s insane. Who would create a hybrid of ham, tuna and aviator? The thought just couldn’t escape the head; as if it was an incurable illness. Forced combo or not, the result of the three ingredients was a monster so horrific with awesome skills excelling in...
  8. AlexTheKoalefant

Console Banners

Banner collector? Show us what you have. Go on, we’ll be pleased to see your collection.
  9. AlexTheKoalefant

Console Cross Play after our Update

I don't own a PSVita copy of Terraria and don't really mind it that much but it occurred to me;What will happen to the cross Play feature for PS3 and Vita players?I know it will be unsupported for the PS4(Pretty obvious why)eventually,but does this mean Cross Play will end for old gen...
  10. AlexTheKoalefant

3DS I assume it's officially over?

Though I cannot speak for everyone else,I haven't heard much about Terraria 3DS and I don't expect 1.3...Heck,not even major updates.So I've been telling everyone that Terraria 3DS is barely on the shelf,meaning it may not get much love due to a new arrival in the console family,and also a new...
  11. AlexTheKoalefant

3DS Animal Crossing New Leaf

Hmm...This is my very first Animal Crossing Game that I've ever played and I love it!Sadly,I never had the GameCube version,or Wild World/City Folk.But yet just from playing this game I feel like I've played them all!...Yes,Yes indeed!I do know my Wild World you work for Tom Nook regardless if...
  12. AlexTheKoalefant

Mobile Hmmm...

I'm well aware of 1.3 arriving towards Mobile.(Yes!)But I heard GUI will be changed,and of course a bunch of content.And A new group will be taking over known as Pipeworks Studios.Do you think The GUI will change in terms of more hotbar room for phones like iPhone 6/6 plus?Basically have bigger...
  13. AlexTheKoalefant

3DS Thank You

I haven't heard much about this version.I know for a fact Old 3DS is done for,there's really no questioning that.But the New3DS?I dunno.They say there's more headroom left but the question is,how MUCH headroom?I haven't been playing it all.(Mainly because I already killed every boss and what...
  14. AlexTheKoalefant

PS4 A little help...

Hi,I'm Alex.Alex the Terrarian to be precise.I have made a YouTube Video on killing the golem and I failed.I would like some help if that's okay.I can probably kill Ocram Solo,but may need some help with Duke Fishron.(Of course I'll need to transform the underground jungle into a glowing...
  15. AlexTheKoalefant

PS4 Cross play with Vita?Yet it's horrible?

I am going to be honest here,why does the back of the game case say "Cross play with PS3 and PSV" if I can't even join an invitation from my PS4 to Join a friend on his Vita?That makes no sense and is beyond frustrating.And even WHEN I see his game online and I try to join,the game tries but...
  16. AlexTheKoalefant

Story Terrarian-Meteorite

Meteorites in Terraria were common so it didn't surprise me that much to hear a meteorite crashing.Joe and I already made it home after our incident with the SkullBones and we heard a long distant Woosh and Ka-Bam!We looked out the windows of our poorly constructed,messy treehouse and the wood...
  17. AlexTheKoalefant

PS4 How to Obliterate Destroyer

The Prefix says PS4 but really it can be used in any Terraria. Has the destroyer beaten you for the last bloody time?Do you wish to take a stand?Look no further.Heres how I did it: 3DS VERSION- Usage of golden shower and Honey pool,Heart lanterns and Campfires which greatly increase life...
  18. AlexTheKoalefant

Story Bein' Friends

"People...Have wants and needs...But what people don't have my dear,are supernatural capabilities.I however,have the ability of flight and bite...Oh...Now now...There's no need to be afraid...My dear,it is simply a ritual.For 500 years I have hunted down those who denied my existence and made...
  19. AlexTheKoalefant

Story Menacing Smiles

It wasn't long that Joekster was out.I had to stay behind because our town was raided by infamous pirates who would stop at nothing for our gold.Splinters in all,my fingers were in pain and bloodied from all the wood used to rebuild the town.I hadn't heard what Joe had heard,nor seen what he's...
  20. AlexTheKoalefant

PS4 Quick Stack-Useless?

I have noticed that quickstack does absolutely nothing.This goes for PS3 as well...But I got a PS4 Yesterday and I tried to store items in a chest...(Not manually)But it wasn't doing anything...Is this a bug or am I not doing something right or...what's happening?
Top Bottom