Search results

1. Hyperkatmanders

Fledgling Wings, a Balanced Proposal.

...what, why do Fledgling Wings need to have a "counterpart"? There's no point in trying to make a connection when... there literally isn't one and Fledgling are its own thing that aren't supposed to have a counterpart to If... Shiny Red Balloon is better than Fledgling why does Fledging need...
  2. Hyperkatmanders

Journey's End 1.4: Official Item Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Uh... sir? This is only for Daytime Empress...? It’s not like we’re ruining the set, we’re just... trying to make it not work for Daytime Empress because it’s supposed to be a test of skill... not “have a free dodge every 30 seconds with a short cooldown”?
  3. Hyperkatmanders

1. Your Obsidian nerf is about on par with others, but most people say 30% range and 10% speed, I’m ok with it 2. Forbidden armor is a pretty hybrid set, killing hybrid armors is a bad idea and reworking armors entirely just won’t happen 3. Sigh Shinobi Infiltrator literally can’t be changed...
  4. Hyperkatmanders

I forgot this weapon existed, but yeah it’s pretty bad, I agree with this change, it would make it way better because it just doesn’t do anything, which is sad because it’s such a sick weapon
  5. Hyperkatmanders

I’m gonna put something down that won’t happen but it’s worth a shot, maybe it’s controversial as well Increase Lightning Boots(and above) speed from 34 to 38, along with granting acceleration, there’s no reason to NOT use Amphi Boots over Lightning Boots, this simple buff could possible give...
  6. Hyperkatmanders

I’ll try to say this as bluntly as I can without being rude. Obsidian not only breaks Terraria balance but also breaks balance for Modders who want to add more PHM summoner sets, you’d have to create extremely blatantly broken armor sets to compete, or nerf the set, one of my friends @Storm...
  7. Hyperkatmanders

Not fine, dps is very comparable to Shadowflame Knife and is worse than Bananarang, they do need some sort of buff because they’re just weak and never worth getting because something always does its job better
  8. Hyperkatmanders

1. Yeah I understand, Lifesteal is a very polarized mechanic and having it sledgehammered NOW isn’t a good idea, reduce it to 20hp/s and buff VK damage from 29->32 and reduce the Hood damage Reduction from 40% to 35%-30% 2. Melee is currently the only class without a “functional” pre boss armor...
  9. Hyperkatmanders

if we could see armor changes I’d like to see Classless Shadow armor, giving 2% crit on each piece and gives a dodge or more acceleration on the set bonus or something so it’s useful Melee Gladiator armor, simple stats like 5% melee damage, 10% melee speed, and 5% melee crit or something Snow...
  10. Hyperkatmanders

Speaking of, I beat this boss with surface loot, as well as a lucky Enchanted Sword and I managed to beat the boss on master, due to spawn requirements, I would've had the video but I got mad lol
  11. Hyperkatmanders

Vampire Knives AND Spectre Hood nerf on lifesteal from 30hp/s to 5hp/s Buff Vampire Knives damage from 29 to 42 to compensate Spectre Hood now increases mana by 100 and reduces mana cost by 20% rather than decreasing magic damage by 40% Let me explain, lifesteal is blatantly overpowered, this...
  12. Hyperkatmanders

PC DST Equipment might need a huge buff...

Is it possible to slap what is it, local immunity? Onto Star Wrath so it doesn’t suck
  13. Hyperkatmanders

Good to know, that should make her quite a bit faster hopefully
  14. Hyperkatmanders

I’m content with this, but will her use time affect her tool speed as well?(aka there’s Use Time and Use Animation, Lucy tool speed(aka Use Time) is 20, same as her Use Animation(which is also 20)
  15. Hyperkatmanders

Definitely faster, I feel like it being called “Pew-matic” makes it sound really fast and funny
  16. Hyperkatmanders

I’m interested to see what the mechanic on Tentacle Spike is and also the idea for Bat Bat, and I’m exited for the change to Ham Bat if it goes through, now as for Lucy, are there any changes planned for her? She has identical stats to Bee Keeper(which also spawns bees), and ever so slightly...
  17. Hyperkatmanders

Something someone in TRAEcord(hi Bry) said is that you could make it heal every X amount of swings for Bat Bat, like every 6 swings heals 4 health(1.25hp/s)
  18. Hyperkatmanders

It’s hard to say because Well Fed gives stat buffs, so it’s hard to gauge how strong it becomes with Well Fed, as we’re not sure what’s exactly being affected As for the Life Drain effect, that would be a “preferred” option to give it a niche over the other weapons like Frostbrand, and it would...
  19. Hyperkatmanders

I’m not sure how you got 120hp/s, if it heals 1hp per hit the maximum per second is 60hp/s, unless I’m missing something because I’m not smart to this game sometimes, but if it heals 1hp per hit that’s only 2hp/s at base stats But onto the actual “healing” issue is that the healing equates to...
  20. Hyperkatmanders

I think a small boost to projectile speed(like 10% to 20%) would help it catching Bosses like Queen Bee a lot better, and maybe a small increase to pierce from 10 to around 12, I’m not too sure, right now it’s just “ok”, but I’m not too sure on what to do with it myself
Top Bottom