Search results for query: Wave Bank

1. DerpoTheMagnificent

Wavebank A Magnificent Soundtrack

I kinda stopped updating this forum thread. The full working version in up on the steam workshop. Much easier to install there as well. Steam Workshop::Magnificent Music
  2. A

Wavebank A Magnificent Soundtrack

Hello! I've found that for some reason using this wave bank for vanilla terraria causes my game to set its sound and music sliders to 0% and will keep auto-resetting them even if I move the slider or edit the config. This does not seem to happen to tmodloader. I have noted that the default...
  3. nebulus_aversus

Wavebank MAF Music Pack

Using QuickWaveBank and checking Advanced->Streaming. Also, uploaded this as a Resource Pack to the Steam Workshop. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2777659877 With Resource Packs my music gets choppy at times, but this happens with all packs so I guess other people don't...
  4. Champion Greninjoid

The Last Post Wins!

No
  5. Elemental 131

The Last Post Wins!

the movie about bees!
  6. AwATheInspired

The Last Post Wins!

7. toenailcringulus

The Last Post Wins!

Imma do it again the entire bee movie scrip According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway. Because bees don’t care what humans think is impossible.”...
  8. toenailcringulus

The Last Post Wins!

ok that works too the entire bee movie script According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway. Because bees don’t care what humans think is...
  9. PwnZie

Wavebank UPDATED (2021) Kingdom Hearts Custom Wavebank (1.4)

Hello, it's me again! Last 2020, I made a custom wavebank consisting of Kingdom Hearts OSTs which you can find in this old post, so I decided to update it to make it compatible with the latest version. I decided not to change the otherworldly tracks (for now) since its reminiscent of the...
  10. MadaxTheShadow

Wavebank Fixing music for Terraria 1.4.1.2 (and possibly beyond)

The game now has 90 songs. I recommend making a music pack instead of a wavebank, anyway
  11. N

Wavebank Fixing music for Terraria 1.4.1.2 (and possibly beyond)

Hello, I am on version 1.4.3.2 of terraria and when I put the wave bank in the content folder the music goes down to 0, even activating "Streaming" and next to the 89 songs, help pls
  12. TacticalDeuce

Wavebank The Legend of Zelda 2021 Remaster (WIP)

Did a port to 1.4.3, from this post for the new update because I loved this wave bank, though it's incomplete for otherworld and the new stuff, If anyone has any suggestions for any song just comment it so we can keep it up to date and complete. Download wave bank HERE
  13. Minishark

Tool TConvert - Extract content files and convert them back

When I try to transform fonts into png it just won't show some letters
  14. Grandirus

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I tested here. Put the Metroid Wave Bank again and still working (don't tryed in game yet).
  15. CommanderSyluxXIV

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Rip wave bank. It was so good before 1.4.3 arrived
  16. CommanderSyluxXIV

tModLoader Metroid Mod

This is amazing
  17. Mushy Chlorophyte

CTRL V

Copy link: Am I a joke to you?
  18. 6FootDeep

CTRL V

l Wiki EXPLORE ARTISTS BY INSTRUMENT GENRES BANDS COMMUNITY FANDOM GAMESMOVIESTVVIDEO WIKIS START A WIKI Metal Wiki 3,046 PAGES EXPLORE ARTISTS BY INSTRUMENT GENRES BANDS COMMUNITY in: Pages with script errors, Pages using ISBN magic links, Articles with empty listen template, and...
  19. Grandirus

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I made myself a music set for the Metroid Mod. Metroid Wave Bank 🤠
Top Bottom