Search results

1. daderpycoolguy

Da pun game!

The way it works is you say an object, and then the next person has to think of a pun for that object. Then that person has to come up with an object. Its not so easy. Ex: Person 1: Banana Person 2: That joke was ripe. Bread Person 3: Bready or not, here I come! Chocolate. And so on, and so...
  2. daderpycoolguy

Battle of the teams! (Signup thingy)

First ever forum game. Horray! Now, this is a game where 2 teams of 10 battle each other! But, to join you have to sign up! Why? Because we don't want people joining midway into this thing and unbalancing the teams! Now, just post in this post and say which team your on before all the spots are...
  3. daderpycoolguy

WIP The flesh staff: A summoning weapon dropped by the wall of flesh.

Most of us has killed the wall of flesh in 1.3. Some of us got a summoning emblem. But, why is there a summoning emblem, but not a summoning weapon? So, I have decided "Hey, why not just suggest a thread for a wall of flesh summoning weapon?" And here I am now Enough chatting, lets get started...
  4. daderpycoolguy

Drawings & Paintings Beautiful avatar artwork (by yours truly)

(I hope I am in the right section) I'm sure you guys are all happy with your avatars. But let me ask you this, does your avatar has style? Hmmm, maybe it does. But if you want it to look beautiful, just ask me by msging me. And I will make it beautiful, like my avatar. Here are some examples...
  5. daderpycoolguy

WIP A marble and granite key and a chest.

Note: This is my first suggestion on the forums, so it may or may not be good. As of 1.3 they have added 2 new underground biomes. Marble and Granite. But, there is no hardmode key and chest to either of them. So I decided to make a suggestion to add weapons. Lets get started! Now that we have...
  6. daderpycoolguy

PC Celestial Pillars: Difficulty

Not sure where to put this, so I guess I will put it here. The celestial pillars are (possibly) quite tricky even with endgame armor. At least, I think so. But I'd like to hear you guys opinions! Rate your difficulty with the pillars, on a scale of 1-4. 1=easy 4=Very hard. Here's my list...
  7. daderpycoolguy

PC My game is not opening

I was going to go open Terraria (1.3) And when I tried to open it I waited for a little but and it didn't open. I tried again but nothing happened. I kept trying and it still didn't work. I checked the Player and World files and all the data is still there. My computer is Windows 8 And my specs...
  8. daderpycoolguy

A new day for me

Hello world, I'm a newbie in this wonderful world called The Terraria Forums. I can say that I have been viewing this forums for a while before I had an account. But then I said. "Hey, why not just make an account in this place?". And BAM! Here I am now. I am hoping that I am going to fit in...
Top Bottom