Search results for query: memes

• Order by date
  1. MegaByte

Kill the Above Poster with the Weapon They Give You

You goto r/memes to see memes from 2014 still being reposted, then as usual dies from frustration. A Dani Devito robot with 2 guns, but the robot doesn't understand any language.
  2. Loki

Terraria State of the Game - March 2024

...be new, and made by you Submissions must follow server rules Submissions must be related to the game Terraria. Follow the r/Terraria Subreddit Memes Guideline for guidance. You can submit multiple memes, but only the highest voted will be considered Any image/video format is allowed, so long...
  3. InigoGollum

Dailyish memes #651-652 [SPOILER]

Dailyish memes #651-652
  4. HandsomeSquirrel🐿️

I'm going on vacation for most of next week, so can you take care of the daily memes while I'm gone?

I'm going on vacation for most of next week, so can you take care of the daily memes while I'm gone?
  5. Enigmix

Show us your random world names!

'The Traveling Simp of Memes.'
  6. Lucas_The_Lemon_Eater

post your memes here... I wanna see many many memes =)

post your memes here... I wanna see many many memes =)
  7. Aurora Borealis

The Last Post Wins!

Hmm Ok.
  8. Raizen The Courier 💾👾🪓🌲

The Last Post Wins!

oh the server doesn’t even talk about terraria we just post memes and whatever :red: comes to mind
  9. zenithspeed

yeah same with CGI to be honest for a 2009 film, Avatar (the blue alien people one, not...

yeah same with CGI to be honest for a 2009 film, Avatar (the blue alien people one, not arrowhead kid one) blew everything out of the water, but at the same time we have modern superhero films with wack visual effects that are usually turned into memes anyways
  10. smartygeefour

Guys stop quitting I need likes on my memes

Guys stop quitting I need likes on my memes
  11. Mecha_Twitchy

We love Omori memes

We love Omori memes
  12. Mecha_Twitchy

I love it when people use memes that I post

I love it when people use memes that I post
  13. zenithspeed

worldbuilding memes again yay [ATTACH] genuinely sick of this trope, and so i've gone to fairly...

worldbuilding memes again yay genuinely sick of this trope, and so i've gone to fairly decent lengths to avoid it or rework it to fit my needs better (not that mine is "realistic", though, just a different take on space combat)
  14. Esther

The Last Post Wins!

I only used Shaymin for the memes at the end too I could have kept Emolga in and Discharge it, but that would have been less effective against it than before Lysandre cared about having a mega on his team, so Shaymin was a funnier option
  15. Esther

The Last Post Wins!

...Shock Wave for half its health, countered with Aqua Tail. Emolga survived at 5 health and I went "MY BOY IS ALIVE!!!" before finishing it off with the second Shock Wave. Pyroar was stubborn but I got him fine. And his level 45 Murkrow was Dazzling Gleam'd by my level 100 Shaymin for the memes.
  16. zenithspeed

If you could remove one reaction from the forum, what would it be?

memes mostly "haha yall should add thermonuclear explosive boulder" the reactions: :boulder::boulder::boulder::boulder:
  17. Beyond

Single Thread RP The Last ROLEPLAY Post Wins

The centipede approaches, with the same vibe as those "Casually Approach Child" memes.
  18. Naners🌳

Show us your random world names!

I got "Angry Estate of gamers" and "Bog of memes
  19. zenithspeed

i'm aware of that, but i save my memes to my phone so i can't really get extensions

i'm aware of that, but i save my memes to my phone so i can't really get extensions
Back
Top Bottom