Search results

1. SteveisNoob

PC Fast-Working Infinite Teleporter Loop

Hi everyone. I was messing with infinite teleporter loops(fast ones) and I ended up making this thingie. It uses several Super Dart Trap rows to generate a loop of high-frequency impulses to teleport you between two pads very fast. It also has functions to make it "securitied", "one row looped"...
  2. SteveisNoob

NPCs Being Able to Teleport On-Screen

So, as of 1.3.2 update, trees have an ability to grow on-screen with a puff animation. So, how about making NPCs able to teleport their houses even they are on-screen? As an important exception, NPCs teleported by players shouldn't have that ability, because we're teleporting them for a reason...
  3. SteveisNoob

PC Pumpkin/Frost Moon Giveaway!

So recently I have farmed Pumpkin Moon and got some good loot. And also I'm farming Frost Moon to get Reindeer Bells(a hard item to drop) so I also keep getting Frost Moon loot. The problem is, they've no function other then standing in a chest, so I decided to share it :) So, here's the list of...
  4. SteveisNoob

HaCK The User Above You!

DISCLAIMER THIS IS JUST A FORUM GAME! IT HAS NO INTENTIONS TO MAKE SOMEONE WANT TO HACK STUFF. ALSO HACKING MIGHT BE FUN, BUT ONLY IN GAMES, NOT IN REAL LIFE! SO DON'T HACK REAL LIFE STUFF! NOW ENJOY THE GAME :) As simple as the title says. You hack the user with a method(NOT really)...
  5. SteveisNoob

Farm Natasha's Brewery - A Workshop for Potions and Fishing

Hi, everyone. I'm so excited to create this thread, as it's my first serious map creation project. This will be a workshop for potion-crafting, ingredient-farming and fishing(maybe more will be added). Also it will function as an all-items of brewing and fishing. And yes, it's already testing my...
  6. SteveisNoob

The SOUL Absorber

This idea came up on my mind from the awesome thread of Fedora The Explorer, namely Slime-Catcher. So, this will basicly an accesory allows you to obtain an "item version" of ANY enemy you killed. The "item version"s like the ones of Jellyfish's that obtained from fishing. You can use them for...
  7. SteveisNoob

PC My YouTube Channel - SteveisNoob

Hello everyone! It's me, SteveisNoob. I'm finally starting my YouTube channel. I will upload videos about boss fights, challenges, builds, tricks and more. Currently I have only one video uploaded(intro video), and more more is in production. I will share videos on this thread, also I will...
  8. SteveisNoob

Casual How Do You Ask Your Restaurant Cost?

This is my first casual thread. Title may not be clear(because of my English), so I will try and explain a bit. You went a restaurant(a lux one, rich men's place) and had a good meal. Then you called the waiter and asked him how much all your meal. So, how do you ask the waiter? So, thanks for...
  9. SteveisNoob

Preparing For Hardmode - Having The Least Difficulty After WoF

I have decided to make this guide, because, starting hardmode by far the most difficult part of Terraria, especially on Expert mode. And also I will try and level preps for different difficulty, so you will be choose a difficulty level and be prepared for it :) Anyway, I will start this with...
  10. SteveisNoob

What's Your Favourite Weapons Against Mechanical Bosses?

I don't know, if it is asked before, but I couldn't see anything similar. So, here's the question, what's your favourite weapons against Mechanicals? You can also post all setup if you have a favourite one. Mine is; Daedalus Stormbow Holy Arrows Titanium Ranger Armour Obsidian Shield Frozen...
  11. SteveisNoob

I Can't Farm Cursed Skulls, Help!

I need a Nazar, so I need to farm Cursed Skulls, but my Dungeon doesn't spawn much Cursed Skulls. In fact, it only spawns one when I enter the Dungeon, and then just angry skeletons... Is there any way to increase the spawn rates spesifically for Cursed Skulls? I'm already using Water Candles...
  12. SteveisNoob

Can I Use Official Terraria Music For My Channel's Intro

I'm thinking about starting a YouTube channel, in fact, the channel is already created, but I want to upload videos so I planned an intro. But it requires use of an in-game music track, and I'm not sure about licensing. So, I decided to ask it on the forums before starting to do something. And...
  13. SteveisNoob

The No-Chest Playtrough

Welcome to my very special playtrough! Here I will finish the game by not placing items in chests.(Meaning I will be able to take stuff from chests) Here's the rules; [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] So, here's the very first screenshot, and the first episode is coming very soon...
  14. SteveisNoob

PC A Very Fresh House

I was playing with a friend, then he requested me to build some NPC houses. Then he supplied some materials and let me to build. And, this one had born. :pinky::pinky::pinky::pinky::pinky: I like it so much so I decided to share it on here and got some advices to make it better. So, what's your...
  15. SteveisNoob

PC Class Choice When Starting a New Character

Hello again, it's me, SteveisNoob. I heard this idea from a friend, and thought it would be fine the ones who plays class-only. So, here's my suggestion. When we making a new character, we will be able to choose a class for him/her. And of course, we can choose all-classes :) But, what will...
  16. SteveisNoob

PC RNG Trials With Golden Crates

Hi, everyone, here's SteveisNoob. In this thread you will find some good and varrying loot from Golden Crates. I had done total of 15 seperate openings, 10 of them with 15 crates each while 5 with 30 crates, a huge number. :P As you may noticed, there are total of 300 Golden Crates, all obtained...
  17. SteveisNoob

PC Selling Life Fruits&Frost Cores&Frozen Wings

I have more than 30 Life Fruits, a few Frost Cores and two Frozen Wings and want to sell them. Also I can make full Frost Armor set, though it will greatly increase price. So, if you interested let me know!
  18. SteveisNoob

WIP The Super Clentaminator - Merging All Recent Suggestions

Hi, it's SteveisNoob. I have noticed there's so many Clentaminator suggestions, and lots of them are very great ideas. But, when you simply merge all of them it's creating a mess, there will be tons of solutions and tons of conditions to buy them. Let's ask Hope the Steampunker about that; So...
  19. SteveisNoob

PC Starting a Base...

I always wanted to have a good base, but unfortunalety my building skills haven't make me pleasant yet. So I decided to take some help from great builders on TCF. I'm currently working on a Marble/Granite consepted base, here's the current state; This is on my newly Tremor Mod world. Also this...
  20. SteveisNoob

Disney Terraria Movie?

I found this on Youtube just before. Is there really a project for a Terraria movie? If the answer is yes it will be very cool :)
Top Bottom