Search results

1. Copious Kobolds

Well that was a horrifying image to wake up to. [ATTACH] "HAHAHAA HEYUCK HYUCK HYUCK" --the sun...

Well that was a horrifying image to wake up to. "HAHAHAA HEYUCK HYUCK HYUCK" --the sun, probably
  2. Copious Kobolds

New PFP by EtchASketchyArt. [ATTACH]

New PFP by EtchASketchyArt.
  3. Copious Kobolds

PC Can't update old resource packs.

I have a couple packs that don't work with Tmodloader. Most of them do though
  4. Copious Kobolds

PC Can't update older resource packs. Publisher overwrites workshop file and uploads a new item.

I haven't needed to increment it before. I update my packs all the time with minor fixes that don't warrant a change in version number. And yes, I did. It didn't make a difference.
  5. Copious Kobolds

PC Can't update old resource packs.

None of my resource packs older than August of 2021 can be updated. The publisher simply ignores the workshop.json and uploads it as a new pack, then overwrites workshop.json with the new URL. I have tried replacing the workshop file with the correct one. I have tried making it read-only. I...
  6. Copious Kobolds

Question regarding about expanding the "canvas" size of sprites.

You cannot change the canvas size of sprites. Period. The game will not read them if they are the wrong size.
  7. Copious Kobolds

PC Can't update older resource packs. Publisher overwrites workshop file and uploads a new item.

I have tried replacing the workshop file with the correct one. I have tried making it read-only. I have tried re-uploading the resource pack directly from the workshop. Nothing works; specific items simply cannot be updated. This is critical and time-sensitive. I need to be able to do this.
  8. Copious Kobolds

Technically it's Decopunk, which is based on the era of Art Deco architecture. It's basically...

Technically it's Decopunk, which is based on the era of Art Deco architecture. It's basically halfway between Steampunk and Dieselpunk. There's some REALLY cool art in this genre, you should check it out.
  9. Copious Kobolds

PC Major: Players and items do not move up sloped conveyor belts

When I searched the forum for conveyor belt related bugs, nothing came up. Only after I searched Google did I realize this bug has already been reported, and is inconsistent in reproducibility.
  10. Copious Kobolds

PC Major: Players and items do not move up sloped conveyor belts

Self-Explanatory. Diagonal conveyor belts, as of 1.4.3.6, do not function at all. Items and players get stuck after moving a fraction of a block. This breaks the majority of contraptions and farms utilizing conveyor belts.
  11. Copious Kobolds

New Official Terraria Wiki Launches Today!

That's...not how Wikis work. If you notice a mistake, create a wiki account and fix it. You have the power.
  12. Copious Kobolds

New Official Terraria Wiki Launches Today!

Terraria Wiki: Now it's BROWN
  13. Copious Kobolds

Hi! Probably because I pop in a few times a day to check if I have any messages. Which is...

Hi! Probably because I pop in a few times a day to check if I have any messages. Which is probably unnecessary because I have notifications enabled, as you can tell by how fast I answered this.
  14. Copious Kobolds

@SamStone2020 [ATTACH]

@SamStone2020
  15. Copious Kobolds

Silly balloon blocks, actuated, hammered and painted. Let me get a screenshot with a grid.

Silly balloon blocks, actuated, hammered and painted. Let me get a screenshot with a grid.
  16. Copious Kobolds

[ATTACH] This exists under the mid-century mansion on this month's CC.

This exists under the mid-century mansion on this month's CC.
  17. Copious Kobolds

Love the King P. Statue.

Love the King P. Statue.
  18. Copious Kobolds

NPCs near edge of world dying during events

It just happened again. I'm sitting in my snow biome, a whole artificial ocean between me and the Dungeon, when... The fact that it just happened to be the 100th tells me it's actually been happening constantly.
  19. Copious Kobolds

howdy

howdy
Top Bottom