Search results

1. Unit One

I was very serious. Super cereal. :)

I was very serious. Super cereal. :)
  2. Unit One

That’s great! Good luck with them. ~:)

That’s great! Good luck with them. ~:)
  3. Unit One

@DroNNI, after you spammed Dev News threads, you were told that you could talk about adding a...

@DroNNI, after you spammed Dev News threads, you were told that you could talk about adding a launcher on your own profile. Which is here, and it’s fine. You were also told not to spam it, which you did by copypastaing it onto 5 developer profiles. Those spam posts have been removed.
  4. Unit One

It’s up to you. :)

It’s up to you. :)
  5. Unit One

Mobile (SOLVED) How to convert old Mobile .cs and .csworld files to .plr and .wld files?

Glad you were able to get a solution that worked for you. :)
  6. Unit One

Hi there @Letaldaly, welcome to the forums. :) I wanted to give you a heads up that all members...

Hi there @Letaldaly, welcome to the forums. :) I wanted to give you a heads up that all members are welcome here, no matter what country they are from. I hope that you can understand that we expect all members to be treated with respect here.
  7. Unit One

Resolved [PS4] Won't Pick Up Items

Glad it’s fixed now. Might’ve been some server latency. Not much can be done with that.
  8. Unit One

Resolved [PS4] Won't Pick Up Items

Do you have an Encumbering Stone in your inventory that you maybe didn’t realize is there? Each player need to do damage to the boss in order to get a treasure bag, did both players hurt the boss enough?
  9. Unit One

Hi there. `:)

Hi there. `:)
  10. Unit One

My barely visible owl banner was added back when the forums updated to allow banners. Not new...

My barely visible owl banner was added back when the forums updated to allow banners. Not new. :merchantsmile: It does show up better on certain forum styles/themes, maybe you’ve changed to one that can see it better?
  11. Unit One

Volume 3 soundtrack needs to be added to gog edition of the game.

Ah, I see. Unless it can be verified that it was said by an official representative of Re-Logic (someone who is currently on the development team), you can’t take it as fact. Players will say all the time “they think they heard this or that was going to happen”, but unless it can be backed up...
  12. Unit One

Volume 3 soundtrack needs to be added to gog edition of the game.

Hi there @Soapstone, who told you it was going to be added? An official representative of Re-Logic? Or was it another player that thought it might be added?
  13. Unit One

Pixel Art Zoomo's Art

It is much much more likely that the Terraria Fan Ideas Wiki took the sprite from Zoomo, rather than the other way around. Zoomo is a talented, long-standing respected sprite artist in the Terraria community. Zoomo may have given his approval for that site to use his sprite, I’m not sure...
  14. Unit One

Mobile My character has corrupted

Sorry to hear that @GardenGnome. To my knowledge there’s no way to recover a corrupted file, unless you previously made a backup of it. For the future, here are instructions on how to make backup copies of the player and world files...
  15. Unit One

Mobile (SOLVED) How to convert old Mobile .cs and .csworld files to .plr and .wld files?

Hi @Silicontent, as far as I know, the only way to get the old .cs and .csworld files to update to .plr and .wld formats, is to have the old files in the “Old Saves” folder within the Terraria game files, then launch the player and world in a 1.3/1.4 version of mobile Terraria. If the old...
  16. Unit One

Honey dew and milk of paradise. And with fries of course. 🍟

Honey dew and milk of paradise. And with fries of course. 🍟
  17. Unit One

Explain a terraria enemy/boss badly

Hi @StarfyrePrince, I moved your post (and any replies) into this already existing thread that has the same topic.
  18. Unit One

Things that you didn't realize were in the game for the longest time?

Hi there @That Guy With A Top Hat, in the future, please make sure that your posts are actually contributing to the discussion. Hopefully this was just an accident and your cat or thumb sent through a message without you knowing? :)
  19. Unit One

Tmod loader wont uncap my frames even with frameskip off

Hi there @ToastTree I combined your four threads into one. Duplicate threads are highly discouraged here, so please keep it to one thread. If someone knows the answer, they’ll help, please don’t make another thread. :)
  20. Unit One

Favorite decoration/furniture item?

What a great house, the large dynasty lamps look really good in it. My favorite piece of furniture is the bamboo candelabra. Super easy to make, and I love its short and simple table-lamp look.
Top Bottom