Search results

1. Wardo

Wardo's hodgepodge (Building Thread)

Tales of Terraria
  2. Wardo

Some side kicks :P But yea, once it makes click, its getting suprisingly self explaining. Sadly, its heavily restricted by available blocks and paint.
  3. Wardo

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

Hey. Does anyone have made excessive use of cutting objects with tedit? For example: Just using half of a statue, half of furnitures or whatever. I wanted to know if there's any potential danger regarding a broken/corrupted map data.
  4. Wardo

PC Ghost Spawning in Journey Mode

Just a little thing. But while building on a cementery i noticed that the ghost's do spawn when the mob slider is at 0x.
  5. Wardo

Teaser for Tales of Terraria

Iam pioneering with Davinci Resolve and tailored this little Teaser for the adventure map Tales of Terraria. Forum Thread
  6. Wardo

PC TerraMonolith's 1.4 Journey builds (vanilla Terraria, no mods)

Gotta admit, the unpainted version has something, too. The Crystalls on the pillar lookin' spicy!
  7. Wardo

Thanks! Its allways a little sting to remove chunks of work just like that but sometimes you gotta do concessions :D
  8. Wardo

i wasnt pleased with the statue
  9. Wardo

Not a finished idea but while testing around certain ideas i figured that echo blocks + hoiks make a great tool for adventure maps
  10. Wardo

Thanks! Thanks! Totaly overlooked it. That will help to get things a bit more organized
  11. Wardo

Thanks! <3 Actually: If someone stumbles upon here and knows how to add spoiler tags, i'd be thankful!
  12. Wardo

Hey Khaios. Just noticed there's a lil' competition going on each month and thought i'd enter...

Hey Khaios. Just noticed there's a lil' competition going on each month and thought i'd enter with a little church:
  13. Wardo

Hello! Its Wardo! This here will be some sort of collection of some of my builds. Everything is created on vanilla without mods. Hope you like it! You might want to check out the Thread for Tales of Terraria; an Adventure map iam building on and where you find many of those buildings...
  14. Wardo

PC Spawning Eye of C'thulu on purpose?

Yea, i know that, buddy. :) Its about to make everything as flawless as possible without the need to do that. But thanks for the advice, tho.
  15. Wardo

PC Spawning Eye of C'thulu on purpose?

As already mentioned, its for the purpose of an adventure map. (Pass certain Area: Eye(or whatever) gets spawned)
Top Bottom