Search results

1. Chime

Final Fantasy 6 Mod (WIP, Currently recruiting) Download available!

God all of this looks so good. I'm still waiting patiently for this to come out.
  2. Chime

tModLoader (W.I.P.) TRAE Project

That...just isn't possible. They spawn fairly frequently and they're constantly yeeting projectiles at you. If you're not fighting them then you're having to dodge them while fighting other things. That's just not a fun enemy to deal with when you've also got everything else in hell and even...
  3. Chime

Even if it is the explosion radius is just too large. It's bigger then dynamite and with how many they shoot as a melee you will likely just die.
  4. Chime

My personal suggestion would be to make them either not fire out projectiles or drastically reduce the size of the explosions from them. The adds they spawned along with the pixies themselves just fire massive explosions in tiny packages which makes fighting them difficult. Also yeah not sure...
  5. Chime

So I love a LOT of changes from this mod so far. However I do have two immediate issues with it. Bomb pixies and exploding frogs are FAR too dangerous for being pre-hm type enemies and they only get WORSE in hardmode because they just create massive explosions everywhere that ignoring them and...
  6. Chime

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

You need a block to make it work. So just drop a block down where you want the entrance to be and click it to make the house spawn.
  7. Chime

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Turn off calamity mod, refresh mods, go into the mod settings for fargo's and turn off banner boost, reload mods, then turn calamity back on. That should fix it.
  8. Chime

tModLoader Pinky's content pack

Strange. When I played not too long ago he was fine. He typically spawns somewhere underground inside the tree closer to the bottom of it.
  9. Chime

Should download recipe browser off the mod browser. It helps with questions like this. To answer the question though you just need 10 coral for blue and I think 10 jungle spores for green then 1 of every potion plant type and the two other types for black.
  10. Chime

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

Go to My documents > My Games > Terraria > Modloader and there should be a file there HerosModDatabase.json that you can open and that SHOULD have the banned list inside?
  11. Chime

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I can't say anything on the request but I can for the hatch thing. Hatches are essentially just really fancy doors so you could try setting up a system to have them close behind you with pressure plates.
  12. Chime

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Unfortunately tmodloader only works for pc so phones and consoles can't play modded.
  13. Chime

tModLoader Eternal Resolve - A 1.4 content mod

Hm...a gacha system is...interesting to say the least. Sprites look good and a crafting system is neat. I think I'll keep an eye on this for when its more updated/translated before giving it a roll.
  14. Chime

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

I think someones made a mod roughly similar to this one called pbones utility so you could try checking that out.
  15. Chime

tModLoader Esper Class

Only if you wanted to make a bunch of unique enemies/backgrounds for them. I think the real problem though is spawning locations. The pillar event usually places one pillar in a spot roughly every quarter of the map so sticking one in somewhere where it doesn't overlap with the other four...
  16. Chime

Oh man and I was JUST thinking about this mod when this popped up. Glad to see progress has really been going.
  17. Chime

tModLoader 《Dancing with the Dragon mod》-Add a special summoned beast type

Oooooh. These guys are adorable! It's an interesting concept too! Who doesn't love dragons? And even better they're all unique looking! Will also keep an eye on this.
  18. Chime

I'm quite excited about this. While I'm refraining from 1.4 for now until the build is more stable and finished I will definitely be keeping an eye on this mod.
  19. Chime

tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

If you read the above posts then this mod is dead. Someone else can pick it up if they want but as of right now this mod does not work and will not work in the future.
Top Bottom