• Fantastic news Terrarians! All platforms have officially been submitted! Barring any issues our tentative release date is September 28th!

Search results

1. AlexGlonk

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

no hands also I had a multiplayer problem where my friend would be stuck on syncing mods unless he was on a new character or had nothing in his inventory and accessory slots
  2. AlexGlonk

tModLoader The Stars Above - 'Conquer the world's evils, Starfarers at your side.'

do the bosses have increased stats in calamity? I remember seeing penthesilea and arbitration being much stronger. Warrior of Light was also taking hits from post-polterghast weapons
  3. AlexGlonk

tModLoader The Stars Above - 'Conquer the world's evils, Starfarers at your side.'

beat the the vagrant of space and time
  4. AlexGlonk

there's a meter above you. if it reaches 0 you instantly die. to fill it, damaging him will spawn pick ups that fill it
  5. AlexGlonk

here wiki https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wwUbjmEfqI7vqO0pmgt0FEZxyiIzqXrbKyDo7qmnZmA/edit
  6. AlexGlonk

I'm not sure if this is a glitch with the mod or if this is just enigma being weird, but I'm now post golem and I haven't gotten a single prism from enemies. This might just be enigma causing issues, but I felt like I should say this to be sure
  7. AlexGlonk

The Polarities Mod

I'm currently having issues installing the mod on tmodloader. I already had it downloaded, but it disappeared. I went to reinstall it, but it just disappears from both mods and mod browser. I also made sure to have the dependency mods enabled, but it still didn't work. Is there some issue I...
  8. AlexGlonk

Anyway, I rest my case from before. I no longer stand by the thing about shorter charge up for stellar nova. I guess endgame calamity isn't the best first choice
  9. AlexGlonk

I have yet to find any glitches in the update, but that could be because I haven't played with it enough yet. I'm planning on playing multiplayer soon, so if I find any issues, I'll report. The only problem I've had is that the stellar nova feels like it takes too long to fill up. I was able to...
Top Bottom