• Labor of Love is here! Visit our Labor of Love thread for a special message from the team, a look at brand new Labor of Love merch, and the changelog (minus a few surprises 😉)

Search results

1. Seasalt

PC The Hollow Knight Texture Pack

Hi guys! This'll come eventually, I swear... maybe it wasn't a great idea to make such a big project at 14 lmao It might take a good few years or something because I'm busy with school and the other spriters are busy with other projects. Maybe it will take as long as Silksong? I have no idea...
  2. Seasalt

Guys, I swear we haven't forgotten about this project! Everybody's just been preoccupied with other things, sorry if it feels like you've been waiting forever!
  3. Seasalt

hello fellow person, i used to be an rp gal but not so much anymore, sorry :P

hello fellow person, i used to be an rp gal but not so much anymore, sorry :P
  4. Seasalt

Greenpath! i totally forgot to add it lol
  5. Seasalt

Currently, because we cannot control the colours of the slimes, they are based around the seeds (lightseed and lifeseed)
  6. Seasalt

That is already planned!
  7. Seasalt

Hello! Welcome to The Hollow Knight Texture Pack! Our pack aims to replace most, if not all of Terraria's sprites and sounds with Hollow Knight sound effects, bosses and enemies. Currently, this is a private pack that is very WIP. We only have a few bosses complete (King Slime, Eye of...
  8. Seasalt

The Calamity Texture Pack

Oh don't worry lol, just wanted to let you know there was an actual patch coming out :P
  9. Seasalt

The Calamity Texture Pack

Hi! Calamity Texturepack "developer" here - we're working on a patch for 1.4, so please do wait for a pack update in the discord/forums before releasing an "updated pack for 1.4".
  10. Seasalt

PC The Calamity Texture Pack

Greetings! Welcome to... The Calamity Texture Pack! -This pack attempts to improve vanilla sprites and make them fit more with the Calamity mod, quality wise. -Currently, we have amassed more than one-thousand sprites from community contributions. -More updates will be released periodically...
Top Bottom