• Labor of Love is here! Visit our Labor of Love thread for a special message from the team, a look at brand new Labor of Love merch, and the changelog (minus a few surprises 😉)

Search results

1. Alucard_I

tModLoader [WIP] Risk of Slime Rain - Risk of Rain in Terraria

Finally, new items will be coming. And more.
  2. Alucard_I

Well. We were waiting for it to be stable enough to move to, so now - yes.
  3. Alucard_I

tModLoader (W.I.P.) TRAE Project

A lot of amazing updates and improvements. Honestly the only thing that is missing is Reaver Shark being best pre-hardmode pickaxe again. That said, I am not a fan of defense rework, honestly. I've always seen Terraria as a chill game, instead of another challenging pro-gamer title.
  4. Alucard_I

We might be doing something painful. Get your hype trains back on tracks and get the rust off their wheels
  5. Alucard_I

New Update Version 0.4.0.2 is out now Added: + Added config setting to disable recipes for consumable power-up items
  6. Alucard_I

The projectiles are stored separately and only appear when needed, meaning only the warbanners that are on your screen are actually spawned, which also means that unless you visit every warbanner you have - you won't reach the limit. (Besides, the projectile limit is 1000, so you still have 900...
  7. Alucard_I

Warbanners can overlap and the limit of them in the world is 100. 101st warbanner will delete the 1st one, allowing you to renew warbanners with better radii and buffs and remove the weaker earlier ones. Warbanners will NOT disappear from the world no matter how many times you reload the game...
  8. Alucard_I

New Update Version 0.4.0.1 is out now Balancing Changes: Buffed minion/sentry proc rate by 100% (0.1 -> 0.2). Minions aren't always reliable in hitting targets, especially early on. As an additional chance to proc items and dish out damage minions were alright when paired with other...
  9. Alucard_I

My mod is Risk of Slime Rain, the items are meant to be from RoR :P

My mod is Risk of Slime Rain, the items are meant to be from RoR :P
  10. Alucard_I

hmmmm what item should I code next

hmmmm what item should I code next
  11. Alucard_I

Yeah, for sure. We're still working on how it'd be doable, but all items except boss items will be craftable in the end. It's only a matter of when and how
  12. Alucard_I

Rare items won't be in the mod until approximately version 0.7 when we'll start adding them in! Since Will-o-Wisp is an uncommon item it'll be added somewhere during versions 0.5-0.6
  13. Alucard_I

SURPRISE We are alive and kicking. New Update Version 0.4 is out now Added: + AtG Missile Mk.1 + Deals damage as you deal damage (with a 10% chance) + Just shoot the targets + Secretly works as an AtA missile too + Boxing Gloves + Attacking an enemy has a chance to deal high knockback +...
  14. Alucard_I

We'll think about it, but we might just stick with forcing something onto the player. Or maybe not. We'll think about it. Yea lel
  15. Alucard_I

Everything that doesn't require active player interaction and doesn't lock the player from using other weapons should proc less, this is just common game balance sense. If you want to go pure summoner - of course we'll add an exception to summon weapons that aren't minions, however in other...
  16. Alucard_I

Terraria Future and Spoilers Discussion Thread

That... doesn't change my point that the players are forced to choose X over Y. Strong weapons are nerfed, new meta is formed, blah blah... The thing is - you have less options to choose now. People who tested Dart Rifle knew it was strong and used it, and now everyone will be forced to use them...
  17. Alucard_I

Terraria Future and Spoilers Discussion Thread

Is that a necro thread I see? Tsk tsk tsk. Well, regardless... Let me present my thoughts on Terraria's future. Option 1 - Too Long; Didn't read The future is... Not a very bright one. Reverting back to 1.3 balance while keeping the new additions of 1.4 would be nice. Option 2 - Too Long; But...
  18. Alucard_I

Anyone else getting disheartened by the Happiness system?

It's a really nice system and I like it! However I think it needs to add more than just discounts. Maybe some extra features depending on how well decorated the house of the NPC is they could sell more items, something rare. Nurse could give you a long-lasting buff when healing, Steampunker...
  19. Alucard_I

PC The Terraria Endgame really needs some work.

The endgame is fine, imo. ML is boring only once you know how to fight him - but aren't all bosses boring once you've fought them like 10 times? IMO the problem itself is in Master Mode. It's a glorified slog of a mode that just cranks up the numbers while offering absolutely nothing else to the...
  20. Alucard_I

Grenades, as any explosives in Terraria, damage you as well, even if they aren't strong enough to destroy tiles. If you turn it on in configs, you can hover over the item in the RoSR UI and scroll up or down to increase or decrease the stack. Decreasing it to 0 will turn off the effect for you...
Top Bottom