• Labor of Love is here! Visit our Labor of Love thread for a special message from the team, a look at brand new Labor of Love merch, and the changelog (minus a few surprises 😉)

Search results

1. Minifigone

(one day late)

(one day late)
  2. Minifigone

age++

age++
  3. Minifigone

occasionally i contemplate how insanely expensive it would be to buy all of the music i listen...

occasionally i contemplate how insanely expensive it would be to buy all of the music i listen to on streaming platforms
  4. Minifigone

busy at work, busy outside of work, no time to relax

busy at work, busy outside of work, no time to relax
  5. Minifigone

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  6. Minifigone

clear vinyl is pretty to look at but it makes it real hard to tell where the songs are

clear vinyl is pretty to look at but it makes it real hard to tell where the songs are
  7. Minifigone

Seven Spires/Visions of Atlantis/Firewind/Dragonforce show was awesome

Seven Spires/Visions of Atlantis/Firewind/Dragonforce show was awesome
  8. Minifigone

[redacted] takes normal useful tools and makes them completely :red:ing useless

[redacted] takes normal useful tools and makes them completely :red:ing useless
  9. Minifigone

Terraria 1.4.3.3 - Steam Deck Optimization Update Release Notes

at this point i figured the Elf Melter consuming two gel per attack was intended, lol obsidian mining power and npc happiness changes are great
  10. Minifigone

i mean yeah, i could shut it down i just don't want to re-open all the stuff i have running normally

i mean yeah, i could shut it down i just don't want to re-open all the stuff i have running normally
  11. Minifigone

frequently when i put my work macbook to sleep it immediately wakes back up

frequently when i put my work macbook to sleep it immediately wakes back up
  12. Minifigone

how :red:ing hard is it, apple, for the computer to stay asleep when i put it to sleep?

how :red:ing hard is it, apple, for the computer to stay asleep when i put it to sleep?
  13. Minifigone

oh, i get that the ml model is based on watch history, but you'd think that an unsubscribe event...

oh, i get that the ml model is based on watch history, but you'd think that an unsubscribe event would be something they could tune for
  14. Minifigone

so, youtube, if i unsubscribe from a channel, why do you keep recommending me videos from that...

so, youtube, if i unsubscribe from a channel, why do you keep recommending me videos from that channel?
  15. Minifigone

is fake charisma just charisma?

is fake charisma just charisma?
  16. Minifigone

hup hup hup

hup hup hup
  17. Minifigone

Quake 1 has best movement

Quake 1 has best movement
  18. Minifigone

my brain needs something in between overclocked and lower power mode

my brain needs something in between overclocked and lower power mode