• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Catman8274

What's something you do during boss fights or events, that isn't considered to be wise?

What I seek to know is something you do in boss fights, or events, that isn't necessarily a good idea, but you do it anyway, just because you like doing it, or it works for you. For me, I really love doing Plantera somewhat freestyle, meaning without a built arena. I like using the Underground...
  2. Catman8274

Forum Feud!

Name something you would find on a well-known Terraria server.
  3. Catman8274

Best Multiplayer Moments!

The idea is simple. Share a moment you will always remember that occurred whilst playing Terraria with friends! (Doesn't matter what version!) Maybe it's something you did with your friend that made you feel proud! Maybe it's something you did to your friend that you found to be absolutely...
  4. Catman8274

What would you do?

The game is very simple. You need to post what you would do in a scenario and come up with another scenario. I'll start it off. Someone summons a Dungeon Guardian in an attempt to kill you. What would you do?
  5. Catman8274

Even More Celestial-Tier Weapons!

This idea expands upon an idea that was originally posted by Battle Bee! If you haven't read it, you should! https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/sprites-more-celestial-tier-items.25007/ The idea is to add more items to craft from the pillars! As per the usual, it requires 18 of your...
  6. Catman8274

PC The earth is pulsating with celestial energy...

Luminite. We all know what it is. We all know what it does. It only comes from one thing. The Moon Lord... Look... I like repeatedly killing bosses as much as the next guy. But having an ore drop EXCLUSIVELY from a boss? This should not be! This suggestion is short and very simple. Instead of...
  7. Catman8274

The White Cultists

So we all know about this guy, right? He appears in the game files with a banner and everything. Though, he is currently unspawnable. But what if... he existed a bit more officially? Ladies and Gentlemen... I present to you... The White Cultists! While the Blue Cultists are out performing...
  8. Catman8274

Other Literature Story Time with Catman8274

Howdy! I'm Catman8274! This is a thread that I created to house mostly fictional stories that I feel like sharing. I hope you enjoy! Key: Legend Comedic Story Combat Story Poem Short Story Please feel free to supply me with some feedback! I'll also take ideas from time to time! Now without...
Top Bottom