• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. EvanKrusher

Terraria Weapons Tier List (Very Unfinished)

Note: This list is a Work in Progress, eventually it will be finished Current Version: 0 How does the list work: This list will be a list that judges Terraria weapons and how good they are in their Progression Tier. There will be 8 tiers: S+, S, A, B, C, D, F, F-. Progression Tiers: Pre-Boss...
  2. EvanKrusher

Ask Evan Krusher anything

Ask me anything, but there are a couple rules: 1. No personal stuff 2. If you have a trivia question about Terraria, then PM me. Ask away. After this thead has been around for 1 year (And has not been locked), the poll will be closed and I will display the percentage of people that got it...
  3. EvanKrusher

tModLoader Modded Biome Music not working, Help is needed.

Hello, I want custom music playing in my biome but it is silent whenever i go into the biome. Thanks for your help -EvanKrusher
Top Bottom