• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Yello_X

Wire Bridger, A Grand Design Feature - Make Teleporters Easily!

Note: There won't be a seperate item needed to use this Not sure whether this should be on the Equipments section or the Items one. Mods, move if necessary. Sorry for the really bad suggestion layout. It's been a while since I made a thread. Yello there! Back with another suggestion aimed for...
  2. Yello_X

Early Game Summoner Improvements

Seeing everyone has their fair share of early game Summoner suggestions, I'd thought I make one myself. Hey, everyone! It's been a long time since I've made a suggestion, but none of you cares, anyway. So, as the title suggests, this aims to improve your Summoner experience early game! Now...
  3. Yello_X

Yello_Xplorer's Q&A!

So, I've seen a lot of people make their own AMA/Q&A and I thought I'd make one myself! Go ahead and start asking, laddies! Although read that spoiler I neatly placed down there first, then the other one, and then the othe- Oh, yeah. Then you can start asking!
  4. Yello_X

Reforge Master - Easily Change Prefixes

No, this isn't as bad as you think it is. Lemme give you a backstory: P1: Dude, let's fight each other with Broken weapons! P2: Aw crap, I just wasted all my money on making this Legendary Star Wrath because of bad RNG. Boy, I think I got all of those other prefixes. I also don't wanna grind...
  5. Yello_X

Yello's Suggestion Xplorer

Welcome, customers, to my suggestion Xplorer! Here, you can find a list of suggestions I made along with a short description! Enjoy your stay here! (Note: May contain nuts and puns) Sadly, that's all I have to offer for now. But fret not, human! For I, the Great Papyrus shall make more...
  6. Yello_X

Nature Loving NPCs - A Small Behavior Change

Welcome to this small suggestion I grew! So, we all know Terraria's unique flora can grow without any process, like watering and fertilizing. So, I suggest this small behavior change! NPCs will throw some brown powder (Fertilizer) and water the ground when there are grass blocks with flora...
  7. Yello_X

Bioculturist - A completely unique NPC!

So, you're trying to get some biome-exclusive items from your NPCs (The Painter is a good example) but the biome itself isn't really friendly (i.e; Corruption). So, I propose a new solution to that! -The Bioculturist- 1) How do you get this guy? You need to visit all the biomes available in...
  8. Yello_X

Clentaminator Upgrades & Solutions!

Welcome to my newest suggestion, <TITLE>! Say, you're purifying your whole world and your coins aren't enough to cover your expenses because you keep missing the Corruption/Crimson and Hallow. So, here's a solution *ahem* to that. [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] That was a bit short, no? Well, it's...
  9. Yello_X

WIP Throwing Class Improvements! Making Them A Better Choice

-Introduction- So we all know the Throwing Class, a heavily outclassed class (Eh?) that most people probably forgot about. It only has 2 armors, 2 weapons and a whole lot of things (Javelins, Grenades, Daggers, etc.). So I propose a change to this pitiful class! -NOTE- Due to my bad balancing...
  10. Yello_X

Boats! A New Way to Stay Afloat

Welcome to my first ever suggestion! I don't know if a similiar thread is already made (I searched everywhere) or if the devs are actually planning to add boats, so here you go! In Terraria, we have minecarts, gigantic flying UFOs, a flying pig-dragon hybrid, but no boats? So I propose this new...
Top Bottom