Search results

1. M

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Hey guys, was looking at playing Terraria again on a XL world. Anyone have any recommendations for slider settings, things to avoid maybe, or other stuff worth mentioning perhaps?
  2. M

Hosting - Lag/FPS Issue in Current Build

I have some choppiness periodically as well, but I'm connecting to a dedicated server. It's in town and not too far away, so there shouldn't be any lag at all. Two friends play as well, and one says he doesn't have any choppiness. Don't know about the other guy. At any rate, it can get...
  3. M

PC Problem connecting to a server

Well, he and another friend were able to connect to it, so it really has to be something on my end... But I just can't figure out what that is.
  4. M

PC Problem connecting to a server

Friend got a server setup at work on its own IP. I was able to connect to it there, but not at home. He was able to connect to it at home. He is able to connect to a server I setup at my home. I've checked my firewall settings, permissions, anti-virus, port-forwarding, but I still can't connect...
  5. M

Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

Is the video going to contain a release date? That's the only spoiler I want. So many ideas for things I would like to build and I don't know when I'll be able to do it.
Top Bottom