Search results

1. Kirby Eevee

Suggestions for Furniture Sets! ๐Ÿ€

There are many blocks that would honestly be very well used for a Furniture Set! 1.- Aetherium/Aether Set: This one is the most logical, I'm surprised something like this hasn't been done to fit with Aether biome. It can have a lilac color, be crystalline and semi transparent with rainbow...
  2. Kirby Eevee

IDEAS! Add more whips to the game!

First of all, there are so few! Only 7 whips Please, add more of them in a minor update or something! I have some ideas here using some Google images: Tentacle Whip: A giant tentacle with suction cups which could be found in Water Chests in pre-hardmode. Plasma/Electric Whip: Basically it...
  3. Kirby Eevee

Add Fish entries to the Bestiary

It would be nice to make the Bestiary more complete, especially the Angler Quest!
  4. Kirby Eevee

Make Deerclops harder and post-Skeletron

I really don't know if Deerclops is post-Skeletron but many don't consider him that way, it really should be since there is quite a big difference between Skeletron and Wall of Flesh.
  5. Kirby Eevee

Let's bring back Orcas for Hardmode! ๐Ÿ’™

Yeah, like a new opportunity! To put more enemies in that biome, since there aren't new enemies in hardmode ocean for some weird reason that i can't understand at date, lol They would obviously have a different AI from Sharks, and they can be extremely rare! Also, out of curiosity, fight one...
  6. Kirby Eevee

๐ŸŸ Add more enemies in fishing quest! ๐Ÿ™

If, for example, a different and increasingly stronger aquatic enemy came out of the water when you had a certain number of fishing quests done, then fishing could be more incentivized! Like an enemy appearing when you fish after complete 50 fishing quests, then another one after 100, 150...
  7. Kirby Eevee

๐Ÿ–๏ธ Can we have something like this texture for a Coral wall? ๐Ÿš

Yep, this is another Coral post! ^^ It is linked to the previous ones and I would like to give it its own space because it is quite small...? Let me explain: That's the underground Ocean layer background wall, it is very similar to the coral block, is possible to have something like that...
  8. Kirby Eevee

WIP Coralstone Furniture: Now in Concept Drawing! ๐Ÿ–๏ธ๐Ÿš

Hiii! :) I have long been suggesting Coralstone Furniture or at least an underwater themed furniture in the game, and today I have been drawing some concepts of what some would look like! With this type of Furniture we could finally have something to put in our totally natural water house...
  9. Kirby Eevee

๐ŸŒฑ Be able to harvest Seaweed from Ocean Caves! ๐ŸŒŠ

I wish we could do that, to make it placeable, also it could be like vines, make ropes with the Plant Fiber Cordage! :'000 ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒŠ Or even better, that we can use it to craft Sushi! n.n ๐Ÿฃ What do you think of this? It seems small but it could be even easier to decorate our oceans, considering that...
  10. Kirby Eevee

Regular Merman enemy in Hardmode Ocean ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŸ

There are the Icy Merman and the Zombie Merman, and in the Bestiary it says that they are Merman who were lost and adapted to the environment or resurrected (ice and blood moon), something that is commonly said for Slimes, Zombies or Wandering Eyes The Werewolf have their own enemy from which...
  11. Kirby Eevee

Shell Armor and Coral Furniture! ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ–๏ธ

Hi! :) I don't think I'm the only person who expected the ocean to be polished more thoroughly like the Desert (1.3.3), right? Well... just yesterday I put something in a suggestion thread about Coralstone on the Blocks and Decoration section and I came up with something else..... An...
  12. Kirby Eevee

Coralstone Furniture ๐Ÿ–๏ธ๐Ÿ 

Hi! :) I have finally decided to have an account here, and is because there's really a thing that was always something off for me since I saw 1.4 new stuff... Why we don't have a single ocean-themed furniture set yet? I mean, i have always thought that if Cactus and Mushroom furniture...
Top Bottom