• Console & Mobile Terrarians - news for 1.4.4.9! iOS and Android 1.4.4.9 out now. PS and Xbox should be very soon. Switch and Amazon are in submission. Great way to end the year - everyone on the same version of Terraria! More details HERE.

Search results

1. ShadowTiger

tModLoader Smarter Cursor

Oooh, that is so brilliant! <3 I love it! Thank you for this mod! It's something I've always secretly wanted but never thought to ask. It's going in my must-have list of mods henceforth.
  2. ShadowTiger

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

I would suppose that at some point we'd have to wonder whether or not the author would have specifically barred anyone from using or recreating their intellectual property without permission or not. Sometimes it's just an afterthought that they would've never left specific instructions for or...
  3. ShadowTiger

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Ohhhh yes. Yes there certainly is. I just did a Metroid / Cobler / SotS run with it, and it works great. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2825583251
  4. ShadowTiger

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

There's a key you have to bind to enable the LuiAFK feature bar, which has the Spelunker toggle thing as well as a few other toggles. It might default to "u" or "h" or something but you can still set it yourself. It's in the bottom area of the regular Terraria Keybindings area. --------------...
  5. ShadowTiger

PC Stuck Dead Men Tell No Tales!

I wish to ask the same question. I've only got two achievements left, and have defeated Moon Lord. I just found a Dead Man's Chest, went right up to it without breaking any of the traps, and right-clicked on the chest while standing right on top of it, and I didn't get the achievement. Do I...
  6. ShadowTiger

What exactly IS Shimmer, anyways?

Yeah, just looking at the recipe list of items that interact with it leads to a pretty clear picture of the monumental chaos it offers in its functionality. ... I want to feed it a cracker.
  7. ShadowTiger

What exactly IS Shimmer, anyways?

I'm not sure if I'm able to sense any kind of consistency present in the Shimmer. For as much as I love the concept, the name, the material, the visuals, and the immensely wide variety of effects it has, it just seems like I'm at a loss to imagine any connections. For one, putting -most-...
  8. ShadowTiger

Add wood or blocks to Fishing Crates' drop pool.

If I just broke a Pearlwood crate apart to get at the goods inside, you know what I now have in addition to those goods? Some Pearlwood. :P I mean the crate's material is lying right there for the taking. It's a few nice planks, at least. Plus, who wouldn't want some free Pearlwood?! I...
  9. ShadowTiger

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Try checking it in the "Recipe Browser" mod, which everyone should honestly have anyway. It's just that fantastic.
  10. ShadowTiger

Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

Amazing. Simply amazing. It will be a joy to read all of that. I truly want to thank each and every member of Redigit, the community staff, and the community itself for eleven wonderful years of Terraria. I had never in my wildest dreams thought that there could be such a devoted, attentive...
  11. ShadowTiger

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

IMHO, if you're 100% sure that you have all of the items needed, well beyond the shadow of a doubt, matching them up with the cursor on a one-to-one basis between your inventory grid and the Recipe Browser results, while standing in front of the Crucible of the Cosmos, then you may as well file...
  12. ShadowTiger

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

For one, I strongly recommend the "Recipe Browser" mod. If you type in its name and Alt-Click on the Arch Wizard soul, it'll pin its recipe to the upper right corner of the screen. When you have one of its ingredients, its "number" (Quantity) will turn green so you know you have it. While...
  13. ShadowTiger

Umm, We need to talk. About the "party" girl

All I had to do was do a Ctrl-F for "Pinkie Pie" on this page. I dunno if it's modern or not, but it's easily Googleable I guess. That's good enough for me.
  14. ShadowTiger

Umm, We need to talk. About the "party" girl

As far as I'm aware, the Party Girl is based on Pinkie Pie. Redigit & Cenx's kid likes the show. Of course, the show itself only borders on being a "show for little girls." Even saying that is a stretch.
  15. ShadowTiger

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Consult my post above for download instructions on how to get it working. But it's real. Been playing it recently.
  16. ShadowTiger

tModLoader NPC Boss

Probably the other forum in this category - the General Mod Discussion forum. Certainly not a "Released" mod forum. :P There's a Discord for tModLoader where you can ask questions too. I don't know if this invitation will work, or for how long, but give it a shot.
  17. ShadowTiger

Pickup Blocker

Jopojelly's "Auto-Trash" mod is an absolute must-have if you're on tModLoader. I refuse to play without it. I've had this suggestion in my signature for as long as I've been a member here. Now people know why. :P
  18. ShadowTiger

tModLoader Reduced Grinding

Yikes. Definitely wishing you a ton of luck over there. Weather is no joke.
  19. ShadowTiger

tModLoader NPC Boss

This topic was created in the "Released" forum. So, can it be found in any mod browser or github or something somewhere?
  20. ShadowTiger

Prehm- World load detector

Why do we have to be alerted when the world loads again?
Top Bottom