• Console & Mobile Terrarians - news for 1.4.4.9! iOS and Android 1.4.4.9 out now. PS and Xbox should be very soon. Switch and Amazon are in submission. Great way to end the year - everyone on the same version of Terraria! More details HERE.

Search results

1. SpectreFKD

Jungle Protection

Hello! I'm aware that similar suggestions have been made, but I have a new idea to pledge forward! Firstly, as we all know, the Jungle can easily be corrupted by the corruption, crimson & hallowed biomes. My suggestion is as follows: Add a corrupt form of mud (with grass on it), so it's easier...
  2. SpectreFKD

PC Terraria force-starts on secondary monitor?

Hello, Recently I've come across a peculiar issue where Terraria launches on my secondary monitor upon launch. It did not do this previously, and I am unsure why it does it (it's the only game I have that does for some reason). I have tried putting it to windowed and transferring it to my...
  3. SpectreFKD

PC Lihzahrd temple changes

Whilst commenting on a thread about nerfs to the grand design, I came up with a somewhat simplistic idea (1) - other commenters suggested the others, so I have compiled them here! I will update if I think any more could be viable Sensors in the Lihzahrd temple! 1) Making the traps activated by...
  4. SpectreFKD

PC [Question] How to selectively activate teleporters using logic gates and gem locks.

So, I'm quite new to the wiring scene - so to get started, I decided to make a teleporter station - that only activates when all of the gem switches are on (AND gate). The thing is, this teleports me right away since I'm already on the teleporter, but what I want, is for the teleporter to be...
Top Bottom