• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. ThunderBear06

Shame to see terraria's development coming to an end, buts its not all bad it just means that...

Shame to see terraria's development coming to an end, buts its not all bad it just means that the amazing people over at relogic are gonna be cooking up something brand new!
  2. ThunderBear06

PS4 Greetings Fellow Adventurers

Welcome aboard and np :)
  3. ThunderBear06

yo you still alive man? been awhile

yo you still alive man? been awhile
  4. ThunderBear06

that's to bad

that's to bad
  5. ThunderBear06

sweet

sweet
  6. ThunderBear06

Anything happen while I was gone?

Anything happen while I was gone?
  7. ThunderBear06

PC House effects and weapon dyes

Thank you. I get what your saying but only NPC houses can have them unlike caves or natural structures. And for places like dongeons or any other structure it won't count because there walls don't count as housing walls so it doesn't as NPC housing Edit Forget what I said about Dungeons they...
  8. ThunderBear06

PC Ideas for Master mode

This is a good idea but id add some ideas like: monsters like zombies and skeletons can spawn on the overword anytime Both crimson and the corruption can be on the same world on opposite ends of each other if that makes sense The underworld is 100 blocks further down making it take longer to get...
  9. ThunderBear06

PC House effects and weapon dyes

Greetings everyone I'm going to get to the piont, my suggestions are: House effects. (I don't know what to call it) this feature would change house macanics to make it so when you're outside of your house you can't see into it, (it's walled off) but when you go inside the outside gets really...
  10. ThunderBear06

PC I can't enter any public servers "connecting to.. "

Do you have anything like tmodloader or any mods in totall?
  11. ThunderBear06

Terraria*

Terraria*
  12. ThunderBear06

Well I got terrarium on my computer so now I can have a lot of fun

Well I got terrarium on my computer so now I can have a lot of fun
  13. ThunderBear06

Drem yol lok greetings deyra I once myself went to the void, yes a Aaron to slay a demon who was...

Drem yol lok greetings deyra I once myself went to the void, yes a Aaron to slay a demon who was spreading curses like wild fire. Ha ha ha that was a good day, came home to find the guide dead on the floor, sadly he respawned the next day... a shame indeed. BTW do you have tmodloader installed...
  14. ThunderBear06

WIP The Astar

I appreciate the effort and work put into it. But terraria is not a alt game, by that I mean not everything needs an alt. Tho I love the idea it probably won't make it into the game. But you never know ;) -EDIT- by the way I love the astrifly sprite
  15. ThunderBear06

Sprites Expert mode makes

That's what I assumed. But what would it look like?
  16. ThunderBear06

Sprites Expert mode makes

Please set an example
  17. ThunderBear06

Happy birthday or after birthday

Happy birthday or after birthday
  18. ThunderBear06

PC Gold Critters

I don't see how this would be necessary with there already being a number of gold creatures
  19. ThunderBear06

Dash and Armour ability hotkey.

I've had this problem to. Support
Top Bottom