• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. VVV101

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

This mod adds 8 NPCs, which are selling most potions in the game and some basic ingredient. NPCs has custom sprites, animations, can attack. Spawn condition for Alchemist, Brewer, Tinkerer & Jeweler is kill the Eye of Ctulhu. Spawning condition for Young Brewer is having both Alchemist & Brewer...
  2. VVV101

tModLoader MoreAccessories+ v2.0

This mod adds item (Heart of Nature), which gives one more accessory slot on usage (stacks with Demon Heart). Drops from Plantera with 10% chance (or from her Treasure Bag on expert with the same chance). Also allows extra accessories slots to work in normal worlds. I updated MoreAcessories+...
  3. VVV101

PC Bug with multiplayer teleport using pressure plate

Please, developers, fix multiplayer problem with teleporting using pressure plate. Biggest problem is when I try to teleport, it's just leaving me in the same place after doing teleport animation. 1 of 20 times it works normally but others.... no.
Top Bottom