• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Catman8274

Make an edit of the above poster's username

Storm Diver α
  2. Catman8274

Corrupt the Wish!

Granted. You get a piece of sandpaper. I hope you enjoy it. I put a lot of work into it. I wish for a 30 foot tall cake.
  3. Catman8274

Corrupt the Wish!

Granted but you die... but you live... butyoudiebutyoulivebutyoulivelivedielivedieDIELIVEDIEDIEDIELIVELIVE- ERROR: WISH IS PARADOXICAL AND CANNOT BE GRANTED. *sigh* I wish this dumb wish granter would always work.
  4. Catman8274

And my 21st year of existence draws to a close! Begin the 22nd!

And my 21st year of existence draws to a close! Begin the 22nd!
  5. Catman8274

Corrupt the Wish!

Granted... Though, they're ones that other mods have already come up with and quite possibly implemented... I wish everything made sense.
  6. Catman8274

Terraria State of the Game: November 2019

Take all the time you need, Re-Logic. It just gives us something to really look forward to!
  7. Catman8274

Edit The Quote

You've obviously never hit someone with a good left hook. My God, it's so satisfying!
  8. Catman8274

Defend Yourself!

...Did you forget about the barbecue that we scheduled a couple weeks back? I accuse NP of believing everything they're told.
  9. Catman8274

Edit The Quote

Incorrect about what? I wasn't paying attention.
  10. Catman8274

CTRL V

#PECKINNECK
Top Bottom