• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. NexusTheBrony

tModLoader Leveled RPG Mod | Port to tMod Project

i've gotten confirmation that it is in fact 10 total levels across petals. tried to let the discord server reply but no1 came
  2. NexusTheBrony

i don't remember the exact requirements, but its pretty early. i think its hav a total of 10 levels across all petals (which u start with 6 bc there's 6 petals)
  3. NexusTheBrony

this is intended. you need the ability "scan" to see enemy health bars, even the vanilla ones, when using Leveled
  4. NexusTheBrony

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

actually, the mod can be downloaded on mobile, but it will only function on PC, meaning it will hav to be transferred over, so u might as well download it on PC
  5. NexusTheBrony

several years later, second status meh

several years later, second status meh
  6. NexusTheBrony

that is intentional mechanics. summon damage as the final hit by a player xp is greatly reduced. honestly i don't agree with this decision, but not my decision
  7. NexusTheBrony

this is an issue with how Veinminer works, we can't take care of this there is no setting for this, sadly. i'd find it interesting if there was since there r some pretty active summoner builds that don't just sit back and let their summons kill everything (which was the original intent of...
  8. NexusTheBrony

So hes somewhat active on discord. I was going based off on his forum activity
  9. NexusTheBrony

It looks like the author has been gone for about 4 years, so this is highly unlikely to be added, plus even if he was still active its unlikely bc despite breaking the game, he doesn't break it that much
  10. NexusTheBrony

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

when it comes to specs, if you have more than 2GB ram, Terraria and TerraCustom can only see 2GB, so you could try adding more ram but it won't do anything. more than 900 chests seems to cause world gen to go over this 2GB limit which would crash TerraCustom. TModLoader has found out how to make...
  11. NexusTheBrony

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

srry for bringing up an old thing but just clarifying something up. in TML 64 bit disable any mod that doesn't hav world gen, such as UI-only mods, Leveled, Magic Storage, etc, and keep mods that actually add structures like biomes and premade buildings, then try running TC in 32 bit TML. if...
  12. NexusTheBrony

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

as of right now it is the only option
  13. NexusTheBrony

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

for most ppl it would, tho u still require 32 bit TML to run TerraCustom
  14. NexusTheBrony

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

i believe it has been mentioned b4 and said there was an update planned, tho no planned date
  15. NexusTheBrony

like the others. If you are trying to use Thorium potions in the latest thorium update, the game will crash
  16. NexusTheBrony

it looks like luiafk hasn't been online since March 29 of last year. that explains it
  17. NexusTheBrony

nope, and some1 did report that them hosting their own world let them join but they were frozen in place until they removed the unlimited buffs
Top Bottom