• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Chimel

PC Can this farm drop crimson/corruption biome keys ?

Hey ! So, I recently made a farm to get corruption/crimson/jungle keys (yeah, it's very efficient) But, (even if it is lucky) in 30 minutes I got 2 jungle keys and no corruption/crimson, so, I don't know if this really work :/ Here is the farm : Thanks ! (btw, wtaer candle is behind my...
  2. Chimel

PC [TmodLoader 0.8.3.4][Terraria 1.3.3.2][Modded]Crash after 5-10 minutes of playing

Hey ! So I wanted to start a new modded playtrought but, after 5-10 minutes of playing, the game freezes and stop working... In my precedent playtrought I hadn't that problem :/.List of mods below + ZOaklen mod
  3. Chimel

PC Game running in "slow motion"

So, my computer died a week ago, I've got another pc, but, when I run Terraria on it, it's running in slow motion, when I'm in vanilla, it's playable but when I'm using mods (which I do, because I think i've done everything in vanilla), it's really slow, unplayable. Do you have any advice ? I'm...
Top Bottom