• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Moor al-Malik

Hi! Joined while looking at contest entries!

Welcome to the forums, Guardian! Nice to meet you! As for your sprite, I think it's pretty good. But I think the head is kinda rigid. But then again, the overall is pretty good. Keep it up!
  2. Moor al-Malik

Hello everyone!

Welcome, Derpy! Nice to meet you!
  3. Moor al-Malik

Mobile Hi

Welcome to the forums, Jamakin! Sorry, I can't help much. I am a PC player. But I usually use ballista turrets, and flying saucer when fighting them.
  4. Moor al-Malik

Terraria Pushes Beyond 30 Million Copies Sold!

You're welcome! Just keep up the good work, guys!
  5. Moor al-Malik

Ask a Processor Anything

YES! So, how are you doing? I mean, right now there is a pandemic causing chaos all over the world.
  6. Moor al-Malik

Hello!

Oh, I can finally see the picture! (Cause it didn't load in my browser before, but I bet it's good, and it turns out that it indeed is good!) Keep it up, my friend! You're improving further!
  7. Moor al-Malik

PS4 Greetings Fellow Adventurers

Welcome! Talking directly to people has never been my thing in real life. So don't worry about it here. We are totally friendly.
  8. Moor al-Malik

HEYA guys!

What's up, Volksmobile! Welcome!
  9. Moor al-Malik

Drawings & Paintings Captain's Other Artwork

Jennifer "Jenny" Wakeman Hmm, hmm, hmm, hmm.
  10. Moor al-Malik

Captain's AMA

Hmm, I guess.
  11. Moor al-Malik

CTRL V

General information Military unit type Rebel insurgency[1] Organizational information Commanding officer(s) General Steela Gerrera[2] Saw Gerrera[2] Staff officer(s) Lux Bonteri[1] General Tandin[2] Members Dono[1] Hutch[1] Ahsoka Tano (as...
  12. Moor al-Malik

Heyooooo

Welcome, Dox!
  13. Moor al-Malik

Mobile 呃……大家好呀!

Interesting. How does it pronounce?
  14. Moor al-Malik

Ask Evan Krusher anything

My special question, what's six times three?
  15. Moor al-Malik

helo

Hi there... Fourteen! Welcome to the forums!
  16. Moor al-Malik

Howdy fellow terrarians!

Welcome to the forums, NerdBird!
  17. Moor al-Malik

Terraria State of the Game - March 2020

Nice! A news for this month!
  18. Moor al-Malik

Hi people go on here if you want, I guess

Well, if you practice a lot, I think it will not take a long time to make anymore.
  19. Moor al-Malik

SquirrelSquad572’s Intro

Welcome to the forums, SquirrelSquad! It's nice to meet you!
  20. Moor al-Malik

Drawings & Paintings Captain's Other Artwork

It has been a long time. Sorry, for not keeping this up. But here it is, my latest art. Azara "Black Powder" Blackroot Any questions, feel free to ask.
Top Bottom