• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Foostinator

0.4.0 is about 25% done!

0.4.0 is about 25% done!
  2. Foostinator

:)

:)
  3. Foostinator

Ey, development for 0.4.0 is currently active. So, yeah.

Ey, development for 0.4.0 is currently active. So, yeah.
  4. Foostinator

I've been aware of this for a couple months, but I don't have the intention to change it at the...

I've been aware of this for a couple months, but I don't have the intention to change it at the moment. If I come up with something unique, then I might change its name.
  5. Foostinator

New thingy? New-Piskel

New thingy? New-Piskel
  6. Foostinator

The Cataclysm Mod 0.3.0 is out!

The Cataclysm Mod 0.3.0 is out!
  7. Foostinator

ayy im back.

ayy im back.
  8. Foostinator

Hi, so.... I'm out of ideas and not motivated to work on my mod. So, i need your help.

Hi, so.... I'm out of ideas and not motivated to work on my mod. So, i need your help.
  9. Foostinator

OwO

OwO
  10. Foostinator

tModLoader Cataclysm Mod

I believe ever since early april. So not that old. Sorry im like a week late lol :D
  11. Foostinator

no, i'm not dead.

no, i'm not dead.
  12. Foostinator

tModLoader Cataclysm Mod

thanks! :happy:
  13. Foostinator

UwU

UwU
  14. Foostinator

tModLoader Cataclysm Mod

Thanks! :happy:
  15. Foostinator

I dont think i can add that, because it's litterally just been ripped from the calamity wiki.

I dont think i can add that, because it's litterally just been ripped from the calamity wiki.
  16. Foostinator

Check out the thread for my mod! https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/cataclysm-mod.79867/

Check out the thread for my mod! https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/cataclysm-mod.79867/
  17. Foostinator

So, im making a boss called "Cataclysma", i already have the theme, but i need a sprite for him...

So, im making a boss called "Cataclysma", i already have the theme, but i need a sprite for him, any of you have any concept ideas?
  18. Foostinator

Terraria Anniversary Spoiler!

Wow, i cant believe its been 8 years. This game has come such a long way. Im proud. Also, 1.3.6 is going to be awesome.
  19. Foostinator

add icon to mod?

so, i want to add an icon to my mod, but blushie's tutorial doesnt help.
  20. Foostinator

tModLoader how do i make a biome

im not that advanced in C# to know this, but i know there are tutorials on youtube. you can try that.
Top Bottom