• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Wolkwell

Just your unprofessional Pixel-Artist playing Terraria :')

Just your unprofessional Pixel-Artist playing Terraria :')
  2. Wolkwell

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place but in the newest version of IOS Terraria , I think I...

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place but in the newest version of IOS Terraria , I think I found a bug about the King Slime , when I killed him , he dropped 4 Iron Pickaxes . After that , I killed 2 more but it didnt happened again , maybe my game was being glitched out ?
  3. Wolkwell

iOS 1.2.4 pirate maps broken

Same problem mate
  4. Wolkwell

I know i know XD

I know i know XD
  5. Wolkwell

Hello there , i am wolkwell and i am nirvloyd friend , i can see that you are one of nirvloyd...

Hello there , i am wolkwell and i am nirvloyd friend , i can see that you are one of nirvloyd best friends so i followed you ..... thats all
  6. Wolkwell

Hey Nirvloyd , could you sent me the picture of your Celebration ( fan art ) on...

Hey Nirvloyd , could you sent me the picture of your Celebration ( fan art ) on messenger/facebook for me ? You didnt post it seperately like the meowmere and last prism on your profile , just the nine different weapons in one picture that ML dropped
  7. Wolkwell

Hmmmmm , I wonder who that handsome guy might be XD ?

Hmmmmm , I wonder who that handsome guy might be XD ?
  8. Wolkwell

Some does i think

Some does i think
  9. Wolkwell

Thanks dude !!!

Thanks dude !!!
  10. Wolkwell

Sup bro , done the sign up thingy !

Sup bro , done the sign up thingy !
Top Bottom