Search results

1. GawenStarTeller

i swear i'm like the only person in existence who doesn't think the animation in this movie...

i swear i'm like the only person in existence who doesn't think the animation in this movie looks uncanny
  2. GawenStarTeller

[ATTACH]

3. GawenStarTeller

With how SV has been reported to be preforming, if they said they didn't include all the Pokemon...

With how SV has been reported to be preforming, if they said they didn't include all the Pokemon this time to improve frame rates or something, I may have actually believed them. But yeah, a game of this scope definitely required more development time, especially when the company publishing...
  4. GawenStarTeller

If they said that they decided to remove most of the Pokemon from SWSH just because they felt...

If they said that they decided to remove most of the Pokemon from SWSH just because they felt like it, I would have been upset, but more comfortable with their explanation. If they said the reason there's only 400 Pokemon is SV is to make it run better, I would be okay with that... if it was...
  5. GawenStarTeller

Honestly, Dexit isn't the real issue to me. I never use any Pokemon outside of the Pokedex...

Honestly, Dexit isn't the real issue to me. I never use any Pokemon outside of the Pokedex anyway, so it likely wouldn't be very impactful for my playing experience. My problem has always been that they've never given us a legitimate reason to cut half the Pokedex; every excuse they've given...
  6. GawenStarTeller

Unlike most fans of the Pokemon franchise, I never had issues with the transition to 3D. But...

Unlike most fans of the Pokemon franchise, I never had issues with the transition to 3D. But after we weren't given any valid explanation for Dexit, any lack of polish in the newest installments feel like a slap in the face, as they're not adding any features to make up for their removal. 600...
  7. GawenStarTeller

@Sigmund Froid Ariados is my favourite Pokemon! I realize it's an obscure choice, and I've...

@Sigmund Froid Ariados is my favourite Pokemon! I realize it's an obscure choice, and I've ranted on several occasions on how it isn't exactly competitively viable, but I got attached to it after it was on my team in HGSS. It was available in BDSP, but not SWSH, even with the expanded Pokedex...
  8. GawenStarTeller

Look, I know I've already spent a lot of energy nagging on Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, but aside...

Look, I know I've already spent a lot of energy nagging on Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, but aside from Dexit still being present, my expectations were regardless still pretty high? But some of these technical issues people have encountered are just... wow. What a rough release.
  9. GawenStarTeller

Oh hey, look, my favourite Pokemon didn't make it into a main series Pokemon game! Again! More...

Oh hey, look, my favourite Pokemon didn't make it into a main series Pokemon game! Again! More reason for me not to buy Scarlet and Violet, I guess...
  10. GawenStarTeller

you either leave a hero, or linger long enough on the forums to see yourself become the villain

you either leave a hero, or linger long enough on the forums to see yourself become the villain
  11. GawenStarTeller

Not that it matters what I say since I imagine Σ has blocked me already... sigh. If it's any...

Not that it matters what I say since I imagine Σ has blocked me already... sigh. If it's any consolation, I want to like the franchise, and I'll probably end up getting Sword/Shield/Scarlet/Violet as a used copy eventually. Despite my reservations against the games, Generation 8 had a score of...
  12. GawenStarTeller

After reflecting on this status, it occurs to me that what I've said is pretty directly...

After reflecting on this status, it occurs to me that what I've said is pretty directly toxic/demeaning to people that have preordered the games, so for that I apologize. That said, history has shown time and time again that you should never pay for something that hasn't been released and you...
  13. GawenStarTeller

All I want is for Gamefreak is to return all of the content they've taken from their games, and...

All I want is for Gamefreak is to return all of the content they've taken from their games, and as long as people allow newer installments to be massively successful financially, they have no incentive to do so. All I have is my voice. The fact that you seem to be willing to cut off all ties...
  14. GawenStarTeller

Have fun supporting a deceptive and greedy development company that literally lied to their fans...

Have fun supporting a deceptive and greedy development company that literally lied to their fans as to why they can't make the games their community deserves, I guess.
  15. GawenStarTeller

it seems my only purpose on this forum nowadays is to submit controversial status updates, ugh

it seems my only purpose on this forum nowadays is to submit controversial status updates, ugh
  16. GawenStarTeller

Modern Pokemon fans be like: dang, Pokemon Sword and Shield were some of the most lackluster...

Modern Pokemon fans be like: dang, Pokemon Sword and Shield were some of the most lackluster entries in the series, in Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl were the worst remakes to date... Legends Arceus was cool, but needed more polish and content. Anyway, I'm off to preorder Pokemon Scarlet and...
Top Bottom