Search results

1. SchatGirl

Single Thread RP The Last ROLEPLAY Post Wins

Snez gives a small look to Evelyn, wondering what is going on. He gives a small wave in their direction.
  2. SchatGirl

Snez'ward is busy patching up some of his armor. He's currently sitting on the ground.
  3. SchatGirl

"Through hardships to the stars."

"Through hardships to the stars."
  4. SchatGirl

"Ah! I thought you were an unnamed slave. My deepest apologies, Sir Dark."
  5. SchatGirl

Snez looks at the ship and seems to hesitate for a second. "...Perhaps. I am quite fond of the forge on mine ship, but it seems too damaged to be used as of late." He picks at a hole in his armor. "Venturing for materials to fix it may be a wise decision. Not to mention mine cohort has...
  6. SchatGirl

The Last Post Wins!

I also only play in expert and above. It doesn't mean I'm good, though.
  7. SchatGirl

Ad astra per aspera. Im building my own rocket with dynamite, a cardboard box and a dream.

Ad astra per aspera. Im building my own rocket with dynamite, a cardboard box and a dream.
  8. SchatGirl

Important ANNOUNCEMENT: Modding Rule Update 2023/02/01

Excited to see some older mods get some love!
  9. SchatGirl

The Last Post Wins!

Agreed.
  10. SchatGirl

The Last Post Wins!

School or the TCF?
  11. SchatGirl

The Last Post Wins!

I strive to make the ugliest buildings imaginable
  12. SchatGirl

I want spelltech so bad. I want to explore space even more.

I want spelltech so bad. I want to explore space even more.
  13. SchatGirl

<<Gadzooks! Paimko found knife with a button that, when activated, becomes super heated! This is really useful for making toast while cutting bread!>> Snez gives a small wave to the un-introduced members.
  14. SchatGirl

<<Holy moly! Paimko found a box full of small little gears. They seem to create something bigger than themselves...>> Snez'ward considers it for a moment. "I see no harm in waiting for a proper opportunity for the moment." He says in an even tone. <<What in the world! Pol finds a huge scarlet...
  15. SchatGirl

There's a bunch of rooms around that Luis and Pol are exploring. Many good trinkets and treasure lie among the waste. (rolling a d20 can help me narrow down a couple of items. :p)
  16. SchatGirl

Swamp mode initiate.

Swamp mode initiate.
  17. SchatGirl

"Hark! The god knows mine name!" Snez'ward seems uncomfortable with the thought. He fumbles a little with his sword, before wisely leaving it in it's sheath. <<Wowzers! Pol finds a bar of the dark lusterless metal. It is unnaturally light, but seems to be very durable. It's edges seem razor...
  18. SchatGirl

The Last Post Wins!

Indeed Hmmmmmmmmmm
  19. SchatGirl

The Last Post Wins!

Dress to impress So I wore a spaghetti o
  20. SchatGirl

The Last Post Wins!

Nya!
Top Bottom