Search results

1. Toxophilite [East]

A Bunch of Shimmer Transmutation Ideas

I remember seeing this post, and not being able to comment, because I had no idea exactly what a Shimmer was just yet. 😏 🤷‍♂️ Now that I'm somewhat familiar with the "mechanic" (there's still things I don't know), these seem like very brilliant ideas! They're well-thought-out enough for the...
  2. Toxophilite [East]

Favorite Dungeon Color?

I don't particularly care much for one Colored Dungeon Brick over another, but I'm gonna go with Pink. It's the first Dungeon Brick I think I've ever had... I actually didn't know there were other colors for years! It has an interesting "texture" to it, almost like ever 5-10 bricks had and air...
  3. Toxophilite [East]

Chlorophyte or Hallowed

Okay, so this is a brief impression of Chlorophyte Set, it's effectiveness, & how it is that I came to my conclusion. ☝️🧐 For the sake of context, I didn't so much compare Chlorophyte Gear to Hallowed Gear, so much as I did compare Chlorophyte to OOA's Squire Set +Sentries. I did this only...
  4. Toxophilite [East]

Chlorophyte or Hallowed

Though I can't speak for 1.4.4.9 Chlorophyte Armor specifically [I skipped it in my recent playthrough], I can speak for the Hallowed Set and another set that wasn't being compared here, which would be the Tier 2 AAO sets. I personally consider them to all be the same tier, only because of the...
  5. Toxophilite [East]

Terraria 1.4.5 is Coming in 2023 - including Terraria x Dead Cells!

I typically tried to stay away from discussions like these, because I had very little experience with Melee Class, for a very long time. Now that I'm a bit more knowledgeable [spent about 100+ hours with the Class], and it could be argued that, a discussion surrounding Melee Class is still...
  6. Toxophilite [East]

A Quick Guide to "War Banners".

I've made it a habit to be very intentional about what I say, discuss or post (almost anywhere). That's one of the reasons I try to provide visuals, to include much detail, but with few words as possible. The fact that there was still a misunderstanding, is indeed irritating, but I always...
  7. Toxophilite [East]

Lately I've been trying to go into posts and discussions online, assuming some things don't need to be said but... someone's always proving me wrong, no mater where I go, heh. 😏 🤷‍♂️ Anyhow, there's a very clear and distinct difference between what we've had previously, and what currently...
  8. Toxophilite [East]

A Quick Guide to "War Banners" - Terraria version 1.4.4.9. If you're the type of Player like myself, that enjoys using "Enemy Banners" as a regular part of your gameplay, there's some obvious suggestions I'd love to throw out there to you. Assuming that we all run into similar problems, when it...
  9. Toxophilite [East]

What's your most hated sounds on terraria?

Not me per se, but I was playing Terraria at my brother's house, and we'd gotten into a deep discussion, that had me AFK for a lil' bit, to really pay attention to what was being said. It was night time in my game, and the Zombies were really going in with the growling and snarling [his Wife...
  10. Toxophilite [East]

Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Fun Fact: Not sure if most ppl know this [because it's extremely rare], but... Nimbus Rod can actually cast out a 'dud' cloud, that'll remain inactive & visible, even after casting many more "Nimbus Clouds".
  11. Toxophilite [East]

A Melee Class mini Review [1.4.4.9]

Getting right to it, there's a number of interesting things I've noticed while leaving pre-Harmode, into Hardmode; about Melee Class [current main Weapon: Breaker Blade (Expert Mode, Not the Bees!)]. Ditching Molten Armor [pre-Hardmode] for the next Tiered Ore Set [Hardmode] didn't "feel" like...
  12. Toxophilite [East]

Back In This Game After Many Years

YouTube was a great introduction to game, but going forward, I'd recommend going in "blind". There's a large number of very cool secrets that won't quite hit the same if they get spoiled. Setting up your early to mid-game baseline, should be organic, and decided upon on your own terms [not...
  13. Toxophilite [East]

Make the Video Visage placeable

I know right!? [Video Visage Placeable] This suggestion made too much sense to not add! I don't know, maybe if everyone makes a big enough deal about it... ? :naughty:🤷‍♂️
  14. Toxophilite [East]

Terraria State of the Game - November 2022

Yet another Five Things (last set, I promise)! So normally, at this point in the game [early-Hardmode], I'd have the Queen Spider Staff and Spider Staff, but because I'm playing on a not the bees! Map, I ain't got either. Point is, I got ambushed [and surrounded] by a group of Floaty Gross...
  15. Toxophilite [East]

Official Labor of Hallow's Eve Entry Showcase

Though in this specific case (an online Art Contest), I would agree that your sentiment is 100% correct, the latter part of your statement is a bit off... perhaps an overreach even. 🤔☕ Digital Art indeed possesses quite a number of perks in a "microwave", "I need it right now", dopamine driven...
  16. Toxophilite [East]

Hybrid-class weapons

For the sake of perspective, I often like to analyze what we already have available against newer suggestions. Though I agree, this is kind of a neat idea, most players who specialize in Hybrid Builds [like myself] already use many of the niche Weapons/ Mechanics in the game, it's just not a...
  17. Toxophilite [East]

Terraria anti cheese

I don't really believe there is a correct or incorrect take on cheesing a video game or using exploits, but there are some caveats to consider when having these kinds of discussions, which I believe experience and skin-in-the-game adds some valuable insight; which isn't readily available to...
  18. Toxophilite [East]

Is the suggestions forum actually used and read by the developers, or is it just for fun?

With my very short time here in the forums, I've noticed quite a few things and also have a few suggestions for you. :)👉 How suggestions seem to work [1]. If you want to increase the likelihood of your idea being picked up by the Devs, post them on Twitter. If you have more complex ideas [with...
  19. Toxophilite [East]

Official Labor of Hallow's Eve Entry Showcase

...some of these art pieces are very haunting! The painting where the Girl is helping the Zombie Guy get dressed gave me goosebumps! 👏🥶
  20. Toxophilite [East]

Hardcore Legendary Mode

That's interesting to know... I assumed that Don't Dig Up was another difficulty modifier/ Seed, similar to ForTheWorthy. The way it's being described, suggests that ForTheWorthy's influence is likely the reason GetFixedBoi is considered "Legendary Difficulty"; seeing as how it has both elements...
Top Bottom