Search results

1. S

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Ok thank you very much for the help :)
  2. S

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I recently got to hard mode in this mod, though I can't seem to find the plasma beam anywhere and can't seem to find any guides to crafting it. Is it a hardmode only beam?
  3. S

Terraria: Journey's End Launch Weekend Events

Can't wait to see everything this has to offer *Cries in console though*
  4. S

Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

My apologies to you and the user in question. I woke up a bit grouchy this morning and I will be deleting the post. We are all part of the community and everyone, including myself, should act like it.
  5. S

Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

As a person that plays on playstation I Am going to give my 2 cents here. You can say it would be better if they just let it go out already, but when the game keeps crashing randomly and I keep losing progress it wasn't fun, not to mention some of the new items either don't work, don't load...
  6. S

PS4 Would anyone be able to give me a UFO mount?

I really hate to ask, but I can't seem to get the martian event to spawn whatsoever and this is pretty much the only thing I want from it. PSN: SonowRaevius If it is not available in the console version I am sorry for asking.
  7. S

PS4 Increased text and UI size, please.

I hope that I wasn't coming off as toxic or overly negative in any fashion as everything else so far works perfectly and this is the only real issue I am having. I do appreciate you letting my topic remain and I do thank you for relating all feedback to the creators.
  8. S

No I do the zoom in to the character and that is fine, but I am talking about the size of the text and UI elements. They are extremely tiny on my screen and I have a pretty big HDTV. I can't even tell what ores or items I have where, or what stats my items have because everything is too small.
  9. S

Recently upgraded to PS4 and everything is so tiny I can barely read or see what anything is without sitting close to the screen itself.
Top Bottom