Search results

1. Divusmors

New Official Terraria Wiki Launches Today!

That's a bit of it, but they also don't rescale anything while loading the site with a ton of ads so the layout gets really junky. A lot of navigation on many of their sites tend to be more link jumping instead of a clean cut list. Terraria was one of the few they haven't messed with yet, but...
  2. Divusmors

New Official Terraria Wiki Launches Today!

Thank you. I've more or less stopped using the wiki, on many games, simply because I find fandom's layout and navigation to be abysmal. This is much appreciated. :)
  3. Divusmors

PC AFK Pinky Farming?

That's why I mentioned the ocean. He kept teleporting to right under me, in the water, and never came up onto my pier, but all the slimes fell onto the pier or hopped onto it from the left ( I was at the right side ocean). I think you need just enough height so can't jump up onto the pier, and...
  4. Divusmors

PC AFK Pinky Farming?

During a slime rain, while trying to ocean fish, I noticed that the slime king kept teleporting to under the pier I made. It was going up 2 blocks from the sand outside of the water, and stretched out about 20 blocks. Standing on it on the far side, he couldn't jump to the pier, and kept to the...
  5. Divusmors

PC Need some help with this construction.

Hook the pressure plate up to the hoik blocks, have them pre-actuated, and hook it directly into a logic gate with a timer that re-actuates the blocks. I haven't messed with gates yet to get this going for you, but I think maybe this post might help someone else help you. :) I hope, anyways.
  6. Divusmors

PC [Question] Spawn Location

It's part of the 1.3 update, actually. Monsters have a small chance of spawning inside towns, which means since 1.3 player placed walls mean little against spawn (small chance, so it's not a flat-out doesn't matter). I just looked it up in the update list.
  7. Divusmors

PC [Question] Spawn Location

It's not so much about blocking out beyond the yellow, it's more about blocking out the yellow except that spot you want the enemies to spawn. If you're using a weapon with infinite piercing (a number of magic weapons like water bolt for example), then it may be better to have the spawns only...
  8. Divusmors

PC Multi-Destination Teleporter

All I can see would be some things, like the second column of teleports and the logic gates, could be moved closer together a bit. The far right 4 teleports would eventually be placed out in the destinations you'd want to go, right? If so having the logic gates closer to the rest of the build...
  9. Divusmors

Fourteen Day Announcement Machine

You know, for all the work it take, this would be a pretty awesome way to add a calendar to Terraria based off of our real one. :)
  10. Divusmors

Need help with a certain setup.

I'm new to all the genius things they do here myself (I haven't even fully learned hoiking yet), but judging by the youtube video, I think if you copy it's design (with fewer or more timers), and have the button on the teleporter start the next block's timer as well as shut the previous one...
  11. Divusmors

new "true machine" spear battery

Guess I should elaborate better. New at this, haha. But yeah, I mean things like the height of the kill spears so none at wasted, without lowering tick damage. Plus the minimum on the left to execute that hit ratio. I usually see most people set a stagger of 6 heigh, but that's using statues or...
  12. Divusmors

new "true machine" spear battery

I wonder what the trigger cap would be. I don't have the means to test it on my PC copy sadly, but how far out would you need triggers for this to be 'optimal'?
Top Bottom