Search results

1. Melstar

Texture Pack Melstar's Minecraft Texturepack (Blocky Update!)

Nah, it's all good as long as they credit The Lamb and me for the ideas. And depending on what things they add they might also have to credit other people (cause remember, this pack has references to Minecraft community creations).
  2. Melstar

Problems with weapon textures

A lot of weapons got changed in 1.4.4 and are larger. I don't think your weapons match their new sizes.
  3. Melstar

Yea that's a thing that happens as well. But again, this is a Terraria texture pack. Too specific.
  4. Melstar

I'm very creative. Also Crawltipede is a thing. Although I'd love to see a mod that adds stuff from this texturepack, I imagine most modders would probably want to make their own original creations. So yeah not happening.
  5. Melstar

HELLO! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR (almost)! Yes, you are correct. I am posting this because the UPDATE IS OUT! FINALLY! It's been almost 2 years but it finally happened. We apologize for the long wait. The plans for this update changed multiple times and we ended up just changing...
  6. Melstar

Hello lads and ladies. I have good news. GREAT news in fact. I have FINALLY finished furniture. That means the update is technically complete! We finally reached the original goal of this update. There are still a few things that we wanna patch out before release, but we can confidently say that...
  7. Melstar

How to replace npc names for new ones?

You're welcome! Some NPCs have different internal names. The Tavernkeep is actually called "Bartender" and the Zoologist is "Bestiary Girl". That's probably why you couldn't find those. Not sure why you couldn't find the golfer but he is there.
  8. Melstar

How to replace npc names for new ones?

The Localization CSV file found in this thread has every internal name of everything you could possibly imagine. If you look up a name in the file you'll find how to replace it. In this case I searched "Isis" (one of the Dryad's names) This is what it would look like in a json file Hope this helps
  9. Melstar

I almost forgot to post this month. October passed by in like 3 seconds lmao Anyway, not much to say. I'm working on furniture again. HOPEFULLY I can FINALLY get it done sometime soon. There are only a few spoilers today, but they're good ones. I swear. Yeah, that's it. It's not much, but it's...
  10. Melstar

HEEEEEY IT'S TIME AGAIN. What a great time to be a Terraria and Minecraft player. So just like I predicted, 1.4.4 reignited my motivation to do stuff. And instead of finishing furniture (like I should have months ago), I decided to add some of the new content! Behold! Oh yeah I should also...
  11. Melstar

Hey guys. Apologies for not making an update post in a while. I'm not gonna lie, I didn't forget. It's just that there wasn't much to say. I had technical issues during July so I was unable to work on the pack, and when those issues were resolved I was already demotivated, I had more...
  12. Melstar

The axolotl pet replaces the baby shark found in the ocean hole thing. The axolotl mount replaces the shrimpy truffle, dropped by Duke Fishron.
  13. Melstar

Texture Pack Boss icon not changing?

Honestly, I have no idea what's wrong with the icon. I can't help you with that. What I can tell you is that Duke Fishron's eyes are simply named "DukeFishron" in the Images folder.
  14. Melstar

We're gonna do something original for the Deerclops. We're way past the point of just copying Minecraft content.
  15. Melstar

Texture Pack Merchant texture won't be replaced

There's a folder inside Images called "TownNPCs". Most villagers have textures there and those are the ones that actually appear in-game.
  16. Melstar

Can you change buy price for Tavernkeeper?

Yeah, you can change that. If you're using a json file, you need to add this: If it's a csv file, add this: Make sure whatever you're replacing it with is in plural. The game automatically changes all capital letters to lowercase letters so I don't think that should matter but just in case...
  17. Melstar

Hello again everyone. Time for another update. I know I said last time that furniture would be finished last month but, I'm not gonna lie, I severely underestimated my laziness. I ended up only doing bathtubs and sinks, and there are still 4 furniture tiles left (last month I also got that...
  18. Melstar

Where are cloud sprites in the game files?

They're all in the main "Images" folder with the "Cloud" prefix. Backgrounds 112 and 113 also contain clouds.
  19. Melstar

tModLoader More Costumes Mod

I have not updated the mod to tMod 1.4 and I don't intend on doing so. This mod is dead. Sorry.
  20. Melstar

It's that time of the month again. Very epic progress has been made this month. I'm very close to finally finishing furniture. Since my last post, I've made lanterns, beds, toilets, lamps, campfires and pianos. I think around 5 furniture tiles are left. We've also been taking some time to...
Top Bottom