Search results

1. Flor3nce2456

I'm fairly certain that at this point, yes, it's just the one dev working on it. They just...

I'm fairly certain that at this point, yes, it's just the one dev working on it. They just pushed another bugfix update, and there's a Discord server now, so possibly things are looking up for the game.
  2. Flor3nce2456

The Pixel Piracy dev just updated the game. Anyone here remember Pixel Piracy? That one game...

The Pixel Piracy dev just updated the game. Anyone here remember Pixel Piracy? That one game Re-Logic published a while back just for one of the devs to run off with msot of the money and leave the other devs high and dry? That game? One of the devs is back with a bugfix patch. Time will tell if...
  3. Flor3nce2456

My deepest condolences for your loss.

My deepest condolences for your loss.
  4. Flor3nce2456

Aww... I didn't even make runner up... :dryadcry:

Aww... I didn't even make runner up... :dryadcry:
  5. Flor3nce2456

Ooohh... new last update, eh?

Ooohh... new last update, eh?
  6. Flor3nce2456

PC ~FLOR3NCE2456's BUILDS COLLECTION~

Way ahead of you, all the fogginess in my 2 recent builds are echo coated fog machines. I considered echo coated tombstones as well, but the desaturation was undesirable. Maybe next year, though...
  7. Flor3nce2456

Yeah, I hope. It's not the end of the world if not, like I literally just put stuff into 4...

Yeah, I hope. It's not the end of the world if not, like I literally just put stuff into 4 plates and added a flower. So I hardly submitted something incomplete.
  8. Flor3nce2456

Oh, it says I've already submitted and can only submit once?

Oh, it says I've already submitted and can only submit once?
  9. Flor3nce2456

Potentially dumb question, but I'm trying to edit my Submission, and I can't seem to change out...

Potentially dumb question, but I'm trying to edit my Submission, and I can't seem to change out the pictures? Any Idea why? Or did I miss the memo that says I can't edit my response?
  10. Flor3nce2456

Just Uploaded my Halloween Contest Entry. No clue if I'll win or not, but I sure did my best! All else fails, I have an awesome idea saved for next year that I thought up way too late. Spooky Swamp Witch Hut: Witch's Nest Room Everyone knows witches sleep in Nests. Witch's Library and...
  11. Flor3nce2456

Just submitted my Halloween Contest Entry... ...Not sure if I'll win? Hopefully...

Just submitted my Halloween Contest Entry... ...Not sure if I'll win? Hopefully...
  12. Flor3nce2456

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

Oooh, I know just the modder who could do this... @Sora_92 ?
  13. Flor3nce2456

Well so much for Youtube, it appears the experiment went just about nowhere. [MEDIA] Sitting at...

Well so much for Youtube, it appears the experiment went just about nowhere. Sitting at single digit views right now, I'm probably not going to take this any further than that. Recording myself is mildly stressful anyways.
  14. Flor3nce2456

Echo coated Workbench and chair, so it's a valid house! Little stinker can't leave! Never have to do another angler quest ever again.
  15. Flor3nce2456

Thank you! I believe that is Living Demon Fire painted Gray. I chose that specific color because it was dimmer than the other ones.
  16. Flor3nce2456

Thank you! I do spend quite a bit of time on them, as that video attests to. Curious what your thoughts on it are, haven't heard much from folks about it. And it seems to be doing quite poorly, tbh...
  17. Flor3nce2456

Please don't be too big Please don't be too big Please don't be too big Please don't be too big Oh ok good, it uploaded. Here's the still image. I changed the roof of building 2 up a bit to be consistent with building 1. Welcome to Cherry City, as I've come to call it. I probably made the...
  18. Flor3nce2456

Trying out using The Youtube to show build progress and process. Let me know your thoughts. Be aware that this may not be terribly entertaining, save for 2 moments involving Dynamite. I have no expectations whatsoever that this will ever get anywhere but if at least a decent number of folks...
  19. Flor3nce2456

PC Camera Mode does not respect Water Fountains/Can't render Oasis Water

Big oof . But I suppose I understand if the engine simply can't handle it. .
  20. Flor3nce2456

Aahhhh there's like a week left and I still don't have any idea what to do for the Halloween...

Aahhhh there's like a week left and I still don't have any idea what to do for the Halloween contest aaahhhh
Top Bottom