finally got around to playing sonic frontiers... absolutely fantastic game
  2. Mille Marteaux

what do you mean we're already ten days into 2023

what do you mean we're already ten days into 2023
  3. Mille Marteaux

[ATTACH] triumphing over santa's claws to bring in another forum title

triumphing over santa's claws to bring in another forum title
  4. Mille Marteaux

out of every object to get killed by... i had to print an authentic-sounding terraria-style...

out of every object to get killed by... i had to print an authentic-sounding terraria-style death message.
  5. Mille Marteaux

What’s Your Most Dishonorable Achievement in Terraria?

i got the "die to an underground trap" achivement because i got killed by my own rolling boulders while checking if they could be used effectively against brain of chalupa, does that count
  6. Mille Marteaux

dying in pso2 has never been so fun [ATTACH]

dying in pso2 has never been so fun
  7. Mille Marteaux

Is the suggestions forum actually used and read by the developers, or is it just for fun?

This is an especially important point to consider, especially back when Master mode first came out. Many users were upset that Master mode was just extra stats and not even more overhauled AI, because they were used to it in modded Terraria, and some even said they should have just reached out...
  8. Mille Marteaux

my red flags are big but i can get terraprisma before golem on master/for the worthy so i think...

my red flags are big but i can get terraprisma before golem on master/for the worthy so i think it evens out
  9. Mille Marteaux

i should forward it to my friend who has his own meme pack; such as "Old Man's Army," "Very...

i should forward it to my friend who has his own meme pack; such as "Old Man's Army," "Very Killable Merchant," and replacing "[NPC] has arrived!" with "[NPC] is demanding free food and housing"
  10. Mille Marteaux

You feel vibrations from deep below... The Destroyer asked for no pickles!

You feel vibrations from deep below... The Destroyer asked for no pickles!
  11. Mille Marteaux

localization mod that replaces the '[boss] has awoken!' text with 'Excuse me, but [boss] asked...

localization mod that replaces the '[boss] has awoken!' text with 'Excuse me, but [boss] asked for no pickles"
  12. Mille Marteaux

just remember: you can be a farmer that grows the best apples in the world. literally perfect...

just remember: you can be a farmer that grows the best apples in the world. literally perfect apples! and you will still meet somebody that doesn't like apples. create what you want to create!
  13. Mille Marteaux

i think the game is cool and i haven't played it :]

i think the game is cool and i haven't played it :]
  14. Mille Marteaux

people will accept any story as long as it is presented correctly. as long as its decently...

people will accept any story as long as it is presented correctly. as long as its decently written and consistent, it'll be fine. this is probably non-advice? but basically, my opinion - shoot for the stars and go for it
  15. Mille Marteaux

sonic frontiers rapidly climbing high onto my list of "favorite games i have never played"

sonic frontiers rapidly climbing high onto my list of "favorite games i have never played"
  16. Mille Marteaux

Switch Guide Died And Cant fight Wall of Flesh!

You have to wait for enough time to pass for a new Guide to arrive. If a Guide does not arrive again during the day, make sure you've built valid housing so NPCs can move in.
  17. Mille Marteaux

i will not rest until every prismatic lacewing in your possession is in my inventory

i will not rest until every prismatic lacewing in your possession is in my inventory
  18. Mille Marteaux

excellent argument! however, i am inside your walls

excellent argument! however, i am inside your walls
  19. Mille Marteaux

that wasn't a request. i am inside your base right now

that wasn't a request. i am inside your base right now
  20. Mille Marteaux

give me your prismatic lacewings

give me your prismatic lacewings
Top Bottom