• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Neoshadow Ω

Well, that surely makes him worth fighting again.

Well, that surely makes him worth fighting again.
  2. Neoshadow Ω

The Last Post Wins!

… do you really need to turn this entire thing into a competition?
  3. Neoshadow Ω

The Last Post Wins!

Oy Long time no see
  4. Neoshadow Ω

The Last Post Wins!

WORLD'S BIGGEST SADD Also it's fine I don't actually care tbh
  5. Neoshadow Ω

The Last Post Wins!

Bigger sadd
  6. Neoshadow Ω

The Last Post Wins!

I have gained the big sadd not on the banner :'(
  7. Neoshadow Ω

Is your name supposed to be a nod to hex nuts?

Is your name supposed to be a nod to hex nuts?
  8. Neoshadow Ω

Alright, that's 1.

Alright, that's 1.
  9. Neoshadow Ω

there who wants to see me finish it?

there who wants to see me finish it?
  10. Neoshadow Ω

So, I've noticed I've been on here less and less... As such, I haven't really been updating my...

So, I've noticed I've been on here less and less... As such, I haven't really been updating my story as much. Is there anyone out (cont.)
  11. Neoshadow Ω

Mutate a terrarian

Bug Report: The game crashes every time you take a step.
  12. Neoshadow Ω

Mutate a terrarian

Update: Bosses removed again. I would greatly appreciate if you don’t undo this one immediately thanks
  13. Neoshadow Ω

Mutate a terrarian

Update: Bosses have been removed.
  14. Neoshadow Ω

Ridley's Smash Ultimate trailer though... so dark...

Ridley's Smash Ultimate trailer though... so dark...
  15. Neoshadow Ω

Question B: ... do you think you'd ever make anything Metroid or Kingdom Hearts related, if you...

Question B: ... do you think you'd ever make anything Metroid or Kingdom Hearts related, if you even know what they are? Question C: What are your thoughts on Shovel Knight? Or, only just the soundtrack, if you haven't played the game or plan to.
  16. Neoshadow Ω

Just going to slip a couple questions here... not that I'd expect to get answers anyways...

Just going to slip a couple questions here... not that I'd expect to get answers anyways. Question A: What character are you most hyped for in Smash Ultimate? ... if it's Dark Samus or Ridley, I will actually explode. ... in a good way. Cuz that's who I'm hyped for-- agh, forget that last bit...
  17. Neoshadow Ω

I understand I'm incredibly late, but I'd still like to wish you the best of luck on your...

I understand I'm incredibly late, but I'd still like to wish you the best of luck on your struggles. If you ever need someone to talk to, you've got this great community to vent to.
Top Bottom